- Armored Arrow (Pointer Arrow): Fires an arrow-shaped missile that it is able to guide until it hits the opponent. In Digimon World Data Squad, it opens the shell on its back and fires them from within, whilst in Digimon Masters — it pulls out a gun and fires them.
- Torto-Tackle ('met Tackle): Rolls the ball in its abdomen to charge the opponent, then assaults them with the helmet on its head.
- Shell Guard (コーラガード Kōra Gādo?): Stores its whole body in its shell and reflects the opponent's attacks back unchanged. By the way, its helmet cannot be stored away.
- Shell Attack (コーラアタック Kōra Atakku?): Uses its head to attack the enemy.
- Water Shot: Attacks with a bursting stream of water.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.2 Digimon Fusion
- 2.3 Digimon Next
- 2.4 Digimon World Re: Digitize
- 2.5 Digimon World DS
- 2.6 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.7 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.8 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.9 Digimon World Championship
- 2.10 Digimon Masters
- 2.11 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.12 Digimon Battle
- 2.13 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
- Kamemon (カメモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon World Re: Digitize
Kamemon digivolves from Koromon and Wanyamon and can digivolve to Guardromon, Kabuterimon, Seadramon, and Gatomon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Taiga can recruit Kamemon into the City by accepting the fishing rod from it. Taiga can fish after recruiting Kamemon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Kamemon digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to Seadramon, Ikkakumon, Guardromon, Kabuterimon, and Gatomon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Kamemon is #073 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an HP-class Aquan species Digimon with a resistance to the Water element and a weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 118 HP, 120 MP, 74 Attack, 75 Defense, 66 Spirit, 58 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Protect 2 and Collector 1 traits.
It dwells in the Loop Swamp.
Kamemon can also be hatched from the Blue Digi-Egg or Mecha Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Kamemon is #057, and is a Rookie-level, Tank-class, Aquan-species Digimon with a resistance to the Water and Fire elements, and a weakness to the Thunder element. It possesses the Confusion Protection and Paralysis Protection traits, and has the special skill Dive.
It dwells in the Loop Swamp. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Kamemon.
Kamemon digivolves from Poyomon and can digivolve into Gwappamon or Numemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Kamemon, your Digimon must be at least level 9, but only if its debug plate has been set.
Kamemon can be hatched from the Blue Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon World Championship
A Kamemon owns the Digicore Shop.
Another Kamemon owns the Item Storage.
Kamemon can digivolve to Tortamon
Kamemon digivolves to Gwappamon.
A Kamemon and Otamamon argue due to Otamamon eating a Digisnakehead that they had agreed Kamemon could eat. A fight ensues, during which Shoutmon arrives and tries to intervene, only for their attacks to hit Shoutmon, with this unintentionally ending the fight as the two Digimon stop fighting to see if Shoutmon was okay. Shoutmon however, was pissed off at being attacked and easily defeats the two of them despite the 2 on 1 disadvantage and forces to two of them to apologise to it. After Shoutmon learns why the two of them were fighting it tells them to cancel out their hard feelings by rocking out. The two Digimon have no clue what rocking out is and are mesmerised when Shoutmon performs for them. Excited about being able to rock out with Shoutmon, the duo suggest to get even more Digimon to play music with and convince a Gekomon and ShogunGekomon to join after Shoutmon defeats ShogunGekomon in a music battle. Not being able to sing as well as the others, Kamemon instead uses its helmet as a drum.
The group practice in a open field, waking up a SuperStarmon which proceeds to angrily attack them, though it ends up joining the band as a dancer when it thinks Shoutmon's attacks look cool. Etemon then asks to join the band, and though Shoutmon agrees, the others aren't thrilled about the idea due to Etemon's reputation which pisses off Etemon. Their objections are proven just when Etemon states it was going to force them all to work off their butts for it and force itself as leader. Another music battle ensues between Shoutmon and Etemon, with the winner getting to be the leader of the band and as Shoutmon starts to win the battle Etemon signals its Gazimon minions to attack Shoutmon and, unseen by everyone else, they paralyze it with their "Electric Stun Blast" attacks. As Etemon boasts that it's going to win, Kamemon and Otamamon run in to support Shoutmon with the power of their friendship reenergizing Shoutmon. The rest of the band follow SuperStarmon as it had realised what Etemon had done and as Etemon realises that is is once again about to lose it tries to have the Gazimon stun the trio but they are unable to do so due to SuperStarmon and the others beating them up. The music battle continues and Shoutmon and his band are victorious. Etemon attempts to leave the stage with its tail between its legs however Shoutmon, to the shock of Etemon, still invites it to join the band. The band then puts on concerts all over the Digital World and are able to achieve Shoutmon's goal of making rock 'n' roll resonate within the hearts of minds of other Digimon.
Notes and references
- Digimon Data Squad, "The Clash With Merukimon!" 
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Digimon Fusion, "Island Zone in Chaos!" 
- In the credits of Digimon Fusion, "Thanks for the DigiCards!" 
- D1-33: Kamemon
- This attack retains its original name of "Pointer Arrow" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World Championship, and Digimon ReArise.
- This attack is named "Met Tackle" in Digimon World Data Squad and retains its original name of "'met Tackle" in Digimon World Championship.