|Voice actors||(En:) Lex Lang, Steve Staley (Tamers)|
Justimon is an Android Digimon. It is a "Hero of Justice"-type Digimon wearing a flapping red muffler. Its sense of justice burns hot, and as it is a Digimon that never overlooks unjust acts or evil deeds, it is an existence which Rookie Digimon aspire to. It comes along like the wind, swings down its hammer of Justice, and leaves like the wind. Also, it seems to like taking a decisive pose atop a cliff while facing the setting sun. By switching out the three plugs on its right shoulder, which are equipped to the "Extend Transmitter" on its back, it can make its arm transform into the power-type "ThunderClap" (Accel Arm), the blitz-type "Justice Burst" (Blitz Arm), or the cutter-type "Voltage Blade" (Critical Arm). Suijinmon, Raijinmon, and Fujinmon are equipped with two copies of each Arm, respectively.
- Trinity Arm: Transforms its right arm into the "Thunderclap", "Justice Burst", or "Voltage Blade".
- Thunderclap (Accel Arm): Slams the Thunderclap to the ground, generating shockwaves.
- Justice Burst (Blitz Arm): Fires orbs of lightning from the Justice Burst.
- Voltage Blade (Critical Arm): Slashes at the opponent with the Voltage Blade.
- Justice Kick: Delivers a kick with the force of 45 tons.
- Justimon (ジャスティモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Justice.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon World DS
Justimon digivolves from SuperStarmon. It also appears when a Digivolve Disk is used on a Machine Digimon. Its attack is Triadic Arm.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Justimon is #361, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 332 HP, 332 MP, 167 Attack, 136 Defense, 122 Spirit, 129 Speed, and 75 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Heart, Heroic Move, Hard Rock4, and Quick 4 traits.
Justimon digivolves from Cyberdramon. In order to digivolve to Justimon, your Digimon must be at least level 51, with 18,000 Machine experience and 250 spirit.
Justimon can be hatched from the Hero Egg.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Justimon is a Light Vaccine Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 18 memory. It digivolves from Garudamon, Cyberdramon and SuperStarmon. Its special attack is Justice Kick and its support skill is Justice Union, which increases the probability of combos occurring and continuing by 10%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Justimon is #250 and is a Light Vaccine Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 18 memory. It digivolves from Garudamon, Cyberdramon, SuperStarmon, CatchMamemon and Pandamon. Its special attack is Justice Kick and its support skill is Justice Union, which increases the probability of combos occurring and continuing by 10%.
Digimon World: Next Order
Justimon is a Weapon Vaccine type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Garudamon, MachGaogamon, Mamemon and Gigadramon and can DNA Digivolve to Omegamon Zwart D with Jijimon. If attempted before defeating the Enforcer, this will instead result in a DNA Digivolution of Omnimon Zwart. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon Story Lost Evolution
Justimon is #246, and is a Mega-level, Speed-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire and Holy elements and a weakness to the Thunder and Dark elements. It possesses the Confusion Barrier, Paralysis Barrier, Assassin's Arm, and Challenger traits, and has the special skill Dig.
It dwells in the Risk Factory. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Justimon
Justimon digivolves from Cyberdramon or SuperStarmon. In order to digivolve into Justimon, your Digimon must be at least level 39 with 150 speed and 100% friendship, but only once you have revived Justimon and befriended a Monodramon.
It can be hatched from the Metal DigiEgg.
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Tamers, "When is a Mon Justimon?" 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ This is named the "Big Wave Arm" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- ↑ This is named the "Thunder Arm" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- ↑ This retains the orifinal name of "Critical Arm" in Digimon Masters, and is named the "Cyclonic Arm" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- ↑ This attack is named "Appndge Blade" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk.