Impmon is an Evil Digimon. It has an appearance like a demon's child. It loves pranks, so it enjoys seeing the embarrassed appearances of its opponents. Also, it is said that when Impmon appears, electrical appliances temporarily go crazy, so an electronic image going out of order or ceasing to function might be because Impmon was pulling a prank. Although it is a Digimon that loves mischief and malice, it never toadies to the strong, but stands up to them with a strong attitude. However, the truth is that it has a lonely side.
- Infernal Funnel (Summon): Summons elementals of flame and ice.
- Infernal Funnel: Fire (Summon: Flame): Summons an elemental of flame.
- Bada Boom (Night of Fire): Attacks the opponent with flames of darkness.
- Kūchū Night of Fire (空中ナイト・オブ・ファイアー? lit. "Aerial Night of Fire")
- Dash Night of Fire
- Bada Boom Lift
- Pillars of Fire (Pillar of Fire): Summons a wall of fire.
- Machine Gun Kick (ダダダダキック Dadadada Kick?): Strikes with small continuous kicks.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death. In Digimon All-Star Rumble, Impmon releases a cloud of darkness that stuns the enemy.
- Night of Blizzards (Night of Blizzard): Attacks the opponent with a blizzard of darkness.
- Bada Chill Slam
- Dark Fire (Yami Fire): Attacks with a small ball of fire from the abyss.
- Blast Summon
- Storm Death Scythe
- Punch: Punches the air, which creates a short-range fireball that hits the enemy.
- Ice Punch: An icy uppercut.
- Fire: Summons and throws a homing fireball with each hand.
- Fire Shot: Lobs homing fireballs into the air.
- Magic Circle: A spell that teleports the enemy to Impmon.
- Reverse Round Kick: An upside-down roundhouse kick in midair.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Tamers
- 2.2 Digimon Frontier
- 2.3 Digimon World Data Squad
- 2.4 Digimon Fusion
- 2.5 Digimon Next
- 2.6 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.7 Digimon World DS
- 2.8 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.9 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.10 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.11 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
- 2.12 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.13 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.14 Digimon Battle
- 2.15 Digimon Masters
- 2.16 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.17 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.18 Digimon Links
- 2.19 Digimon ReArise
- 2.20 Digimon New Century
- 2.21 Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
- 3 Notes and references
Impmon is a small, imp-like Digimon the size of a young child. Its entire body is purple, save for its white face, green eyes, the yellow smiley face on its stomach and the white claws on its feet. It wears red gloves and a red neckerchief.
- Impmon (インプモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (En:) Imp.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World Data Squad
Impmon is a digivolution in Biyomon's galaxy.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
As Tooru explains about the Net Battle, an Impmon and its Tamer are seen in the background.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Impmon is #049 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Attacker-class Dark species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 118 HP, 115 MP, 83 Attack, 63 Defense, 65 Spirit, 58 Speed, and 27 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 2 and Dark Breath 2 traits.
Impmon digivolves from Pagumon and can digivolve to Vilemon or Wizardmon. In order to Digivolve or degenerate into Impmon, your Digimon must be at least LV 15, with 80 spirit and 490 dark expierience.
Impmon can be hatched from the Evil Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Impmon is #046, and is a Rookie-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Item Liker and Skill User traits.
Impmon can be hatched from the Purple Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Impmon is #022 and is a Dark Virus type Digimon who uses 5 memory. Impmon digivolves from Pagumon at level 7 and can digivolve into IceDevimon, Wizardmon, Bakemon, Ogremon, Sorcermon and BlackGatomon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (Manga)
An Impmon is one of the Digimon locked up in cages in the Digi-Market for prospective hackers to look to buy. Keisuke Amasawa isn't happy at the way they're treated, so attempts to defeat the salesman's Triceramon, Monochromon, and Tyrannomon with his Tentomon, Betamon, and Gotsumon to free them. The three Digimon prove to be too powerful however, and Keisuke is defeated. His partner Digimon then digivolve to Kabuterimon, Seadramon, and Golemon and alongside the help of Ryuji Mishima's Cyberdramon who had just arrived to help, defeat the three dinosaur Digimon, and then force the hackers to release all of the captive Digimon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Impmon digivolves from Motimon and can digivolve to Devimon, Airdramon, Bakemon, Kyubimon, and Vegiemon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Impmon is an obtainable mercenary Digimon. Impmon Digi-Eggs can be obtained from wild Impmon. It digivolves into IceDevimon at LVL 11, SkullSatamon at LVL 25 and Beelzemon at LVL 41. Beelzemon Blast Mode can be unlocked as a Burst Mode at LVL 65.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Impmon can digivolve to Wizardmon.
Digimon New Century
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Notes and references
- Digimon Tamers, "Such Sweet Sorrow" 
- Digimon World Dusk
- Digimon Battle
- Digimon Masters
- D-Power 3.0
- Digimon Links
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Digimon Tamers 2021
- This attack is named "Fiendish Attack" in Bo-218 and Digimon Battle, and retains its original name of "Summon" in Digimon Rumble Arena, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, and Digimon Links.
- This attack retains its original name of "Night of Fire" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- This attack retains its original name of "Dadadada Kick" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- This attack is named "Bada Chill" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.