Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black) is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon. Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (Black) has gone on a rampage. Shadows have taken over Imperialdramon's heart, transforming it into a draconic warrior form with the Virus attribute. It abhors Digimon of the Vaccine attribute, and specifically pursues Digimon belonging to the Virus Busters to eliminate them. This terrifying dragon emperor will carry out even violent destruction for the sake of its own justice.
- Giga Death: Inserts the Positron Laser into the dragon-face on its chest, then emits all of its body's energy as a destructive energy wave with ten times the power of "Mega Crusher".
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser.
- Positron Laser Lance: Expands the heat sink, then delivers a powerful blow.
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black) is a humanoid version of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (Black), becoming a bipedal version of the originally quadrupedal dragon. Its previous head becomes a chest plate, revealing a more humanoid head, while the Positron Laser on its back is now equipped to its right arm. The DigiCode on its Positron Laser reads デジタルモンスター (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (Black) (インペリアルドラモン：ファイターモード(黒))
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digital Monster: D-Project
Notes and References
- : "It is said that there exists a viral Fighter Mode that controls its destructive power through its heart of darkness."
- St-579: Imperialdramon Fighter Mode