|Imperialdramon Fighter Mode|
Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode)
|Title||Ultimate Dragon Warrior|
Kyūkyoku Ryū Senshi?)
|Type||Ancient Dragon Man|
|Prior forms||Imperialdramon Dragon Mode|
|Next forms||Imperialdramon Paladin Mode|
* (w/ Omnimon's data)
|Partners||Davis Motomiya, Ken Ichijouji|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Junko Noda, Naozumi Takahashi (Adventure 02)|
(En:) George C. Cole (Adventure 02), Derek Stephen Prince (Adventure 02/All-Star Rumble), Paul St. Peter (All-Star Rumble)
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon. It is a form of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode that liberated all of its power, changing form into the legendary Fighter Mode (竜戦士 Ryū Senshi?, lit. "Dragon Warrior"). It is an ultimate Digimon that acquired a great intellect by changing from the difficult-to-control Dragon Mode to a human form. It is said that the power to destroy a planet dwells in its attacks. It wields the "Positron Laser", equipped to its right arm. Also, when it awakens to perfect justice, it is able to transform into an even further Mode.
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser.
- Giga Crusher (Giga Death): Inserts the Positron Laser into the dragon-face on its chest, then emits all of its body's energy as a destructive energy wave with ten times the power of "Mega Crusher".
- Splendor Blade: Manifests a sword of light from its gauntlet and slashes down at the opponent.
- Dragon Kick
- Dragon Knee
- Majestic Strike
- Supreme Positron Laser (Super Positron Laser)
- Ionic Blaster[please confirm] (Ion Blaster): Deploys a cannon from the dragon-face on its chest, then fires a gigantic blast of energy.
- Double Positron Laser: Combines its Positron Laser with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode's to deal immense damage.
Attacks in Digimon All-Star Rumble
- Imperial Claw
- Imperial Crusher
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is a humanoid version of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode, becoming a bipedal version of the originally quadrupedal dragon. Its previous head becomes a chest plate, revealing a more humanoid head, while the Positron Laser on its back is now equipped to its right arm. The DigiCode on its Positron Laser reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
- Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode (インペリアルドラモン：ファイターモード)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise. Some media leave out the colon. Additionally, some media shorten "Fighter Mode" to "FM, format it with parentheses, or leave it out.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
An Imperialdramon tried to defeat Metamormon but was defeated by the copying monster who took his form.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World 3
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode can be obtained by raising any partner Digimon's Imperialdramon form to lvl. 99. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is also available as a Red Mega Card with 55/55.
Digimon World 4
ImperialDramon Fighter Mode is unlockable with Agumon or Guilmon by doing the "Card Retrieve" sidequest, finishing it with 1 hp remaining and with Veemon and Dorumon by doing the "Seal the Ghost Extermination" sidequest by using a "Defence Rom Delta" instead of the strange figurine.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
Imperialdramon FM is a Hand-To-Hand Nuetral type, Ultra level Digimon and can be DNA digivolved from Imperialdramon Dragon Mode and one of Rosemon, Seraphimon, HerculesKabuterimon, Magnadramon or Phoenixmon. Ultra level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode digivolves from Paildramon at Level 53 and Holy EXP 50000.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is #315, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 320 HP, 340 MP, 174 Attack, 142 Defense, 120 Spirit, 128 Speed and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Guard, Mind's Eye, and Economizer S traits.
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode digivolves from Paildramon at LV 60 with 90% friendship, but only if you've befriended Imperialdramon Dragon Mode.
It can be found at Task Canyon in Dawn, after completing Union Quest "The Challenge From Gaia Origin!". DNA digivolving it with a ShineGreymon can create ShineGreymon Burst Mode. It can also be hatched from the Gold DigiEgg. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode can DNA Digivolve to Imperiladramon Paladin Mode with Omnimon.
Digimon Story Lost Evolution
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Imperialdramon FM is a Free Neutral Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It is a Mode Change from Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. Its special attack is Positron Laser and its support skill is Fighter Mode which increases Attack and Speed by 10%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Imperialdramon FM is #223 and is a Free Neutral Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It is a Mode Change from Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. Its special attack is Positron Laser and its support skill is Fighter Mode which increases Attack and Speed by 10%.
Digimon World Championship
Imperialdramon will digivolve from Cyberdramon with 16 battles, with 50% won, 50 Dragon AP and 2 egg reverts.
Imperialdramon is Veemon's Mega form. It has a stat build of 3-2-2-1
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is a Side Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode digivolves from Imperialdramon Dragon Mode if it is at least level 55, and can digivolve to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode once the "Omega Blade" has been applied to it.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fighter Mode is an Ultra level Digimon in Digimon World: Next Order and "Jogress" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02, "Invasion of the Daemon Corps" 
- ↑ Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- ↑ Digimon World: Next Order
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon [M4]
- ↑ Brazilian dub of Digimon Adventure 02, "Invasion of the Daemon Corps" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Mega Crusher" on Bo-174 and DM-103 and "Giga Fire" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk and Digimon World Championship.
- ↑ This attack is named "Giga Crusher" in Digimon Adventure 02, "Revenge of Diaboromon".