Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon. It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability. Also, Imperialdramon is called the Dragon Mode, but there seems to exist a "Fighter Mode" (竜人形態 Ryuujin Keitai?, lit. "Dragon Man Form") that is able to liberate all of its power. However, it is said that that form has never been seen. Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised, it may become a savior or a god of destruction. It wields the "Positron Laser" on its back.
- Mega Crusher (Mega Death): Fires super-massive dark matter, swallowing everything within a dark space and completely annihilating everything within a radius of a few hundred meters around the impact-point of the dark matter.
- Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser.
- Shining Blade (Splendor Blade): Slashes with its claw.
- Eternal Zeal: Releases a maelstrom of fire.
- Double Positron Laser: Combines its Positron Laser with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's to deal immense damage.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.2 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.4 Digimon Fusion
- 2.5 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.6 Digimon World 2
- 2.7 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.8 Digimon World 3
- 2.9 Digimon World 4
- 2.10 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.11 Digimon World DS
- 2.12 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.13 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.14 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red=
- 2.15 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.17 Digimon Battle
- 2.18 Digimon Masters
- 2.19 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.20 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.21 Digimon Links
- 2.22 Digimon ReArise
- 2.23 Digimon New Century
- 2.24 Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
- 3 Notes and references
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is a winged, draconic, quadrupedal Digimon. Its red mask, black armor, and blue skin is reminiscent of Paildramon, one of its possible previous forms, and it has the Positron Laser on its back. The DigiCode on its Positron Laser reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
In Digimon World 2, Imperialdramon Dragon Mode has blue legs that aren't covered in armor.
- Imperialdramon: Dragon Mode (インペリアルドラモン：ドラゴンモード)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise. Some media leave out the colon. Additionally, some media shorten "Dragon Mode" to "DM", format it with parentheses, or leave it out.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon World 2
I-Dramon digivolves from Raidramon if Level 31 or more, and with 8+ DP. Its signature attack is Mega Fire.
This version of Imperialdramon has pupils in its eyes and is missing some of the armor on its chest and hindlegs.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Imperialdramon is the last opponent of the fourth Flame City's Extra Arena. He uses the "Invincible Emperor" Deck. By defeating him 5 times in a row without exiting the Battle Café, he gives out the "Wild Sevens" card.
The Imperialdramon card is #000 and is an Ultimate level Fire-type card with 1900 HP, needing 60 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Mega Fire": inflicts 980 damage.
- "Eternal Zeal": inflicts 670 damage.
- "Shining Blade": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attacks.
Its support effect is "Add number of DP Cards in DP Slot x100 to own Attack Power."
This card can be obtained if the player fuses Paildramon and Omnimon I or Paidramon and Omnimon II in the Fusion Shop.
Digimon World 3
Any Rookie except Veemon can become Imperialdramon by reaching level 50 with Paildramon. Veemon needs to be raised to level 40 AND have Paildramon level 50 in order to obtain Imperialdramon. Imperialdramon can also DNA Digivolve with Seraphimon during battle to become Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
Imperialdramon is also available as two different Digimon cards. One is called Imperialdramon I. It's a red Mega Digimon card With 53/50. The other one is called Imperialdramon II. It's a white Mega Digimon card with 50/55.
Digimon World 4
Imperialdramon appears at the Black Core in Machine Pit. Because it is always flying, it can only be hit when the protagonist Digimon is standing on high ground.
Digimon World: Next Order
Imperialdramon DM is an Air Neutral type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Paildramon and can DNA digivolve to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode with one of Rosemon, Seraphimon, HerculesKabuterimon, Magnadramon, or Phoenixmon, or to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode with Magnamon. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Imperialdramon digivolves from Paildramon at Level 53 and Dragon EXP 50000. It also appears when you use a Digivolve Disk on a certain Dragon Digimon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Imperialdramon is #314, and is a Mega-level, MPtype-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 312 HP, 325 MP, 170 Attack, 138 Defense, 112 Spirit, 126 Speed and 70 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Guard, Sniper 4, and Critical 4 traits.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is #214, and is a Mega-level, HP-type, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Confusion Barrier, Death Barrier, God Eye, and 7 Lucky Gods traits.
It dwells in the Class Desert.
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode digivolves from Paildramon and can digivolve into Imperialdramon Fighter Mode or Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Imperialdramon Dragon Mode, your Digimon must be at least level 41 with 160 attack, 140 speed, and 100% friendship.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red=
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Imperialdramon DM is a Fire Free Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Paildramon, can Mode Change to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and can digivolve to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Its special attacks is Megadeath and its support skill is Dragon Mode which increases Defence and Intelligence by 10%.
In Complete Edition, Imperialdramon DM can also digivolve from Dinobeemon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Imperialdramon DM is #222 and is a Fire Free Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Paildramon and Dinobeemon, can Mode Change to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and can digivolve to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Its special attacks is Megadeath and its support skill is Dragon Mode which increases Defence and Intelligence by 10%.
Imperialdramon DM is a card digivolution of Veemon, digivolving from Paildramon. It requires Veemon to be at least level 41, with no other requirements. It's traits are Sharpshooting and Precision. It's F2 attack is Positron Laser, and it's F3 attack is Mega Crusher. It's build is 4 STR, 2 DEX, 1 CON, and 1 INT. Imperialdramon is also a Vaccine attribute.
Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is a Mega-level Mercenary Digimon which has a Riding Mode. Imperialdramon Dragon Mode digivolves from Paildramon, and can digivolve to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode if it is at least level 55. There is also a Jogress level version, that digivolves from the Jogress level version of Paildramon and can digivolve to the Jogress level version of Figther Mode.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Imperialdramon DM digivolves from Paildramon.
Digimon New Century
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode turns into Imperialdramon Dragon Mode whilst asleep.
Notes and references
- Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is also a "Jogress" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- Digimon Adventure 02, "Dramon Power" 
- St-315: 80% Winning Percentage!
- Digimon Fusion, "A Great Legendary Hero Gathering! The Digimon All-star Showdown!!" 
- Digimon Adventure 02, "Invasion of the Daemon Corps" 
- Digimon Jintrix
- Digimon Reference Book: Imperialdramon: Dramon Mode
- Serbian dub
- Digimon World 2
- Digimon World 3
- This attack is named "Mega Fire" in Digimon World 2, and Digimon Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Mega Death" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, and Digimon ReArise.
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- Digi-Battle Card Game
- Digimon Adventure 02