| "If I had a Tail Hammer" |
(Daichi no Sōkō Ankiromon)
"Armored Ankylomon of the Earth"
| (Ja:) Fuji Television|
(En:) Saban Entertainment
|Airdate|| (Ja:) September 17, 2000|
(En:) December 9, 2000
|Written by|| (Ja:) Reiko Yoshida|
(En:) Michael Sorich, Jeff Nimoy, Bob Buchholz
|Directed by||(Ja:) Takahiro Imamura|
| Chief Anim.|
|View on Wikimon|
The DigiDestined are hard at work rebuilding one of the many devastated towns of the Digital World, until a nearby control spire, thought to be inactive, starts causing problems for the group.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
(Number indicates order of occurrence.)
T.K.: "Boy, that jerk really left the Digital World in a big mess, didn't he?"
Davis: "Hey, listen, it's not my fault. I'm doing the best I can."
T.K.: "I meant Ken, not you, Davis."
- — Davis misunderstands T.K. as they continue to help rebuild the DigiWorld.
Davis: "Some teachers are just nitpickers about such little things."
Yolei: "What was it this time?"
Davis: "I was accidentally playing soccer indoors, and somehow a window broke. Boy, Mr. Reynolds is sure is a grouch."
Cody: "Not again."
T.K.: "It's the fourth time. But hey, who's counting, right?"
Davis: "Huh? I thought it was at least six!"
- — Davis' excuse for being late is no surprise to the DigiDestined.
Davis: "They're a major pain!"
Kari: "Aw, they're cute."
Davis: "Oh, they're so sweet."
Veemon: "That's not what you said a second ago."
- —Veemon calls Davis out on his sudden change of mind about the Punimon.
"WHY CAN'T I DIGIVOLVE?! TELL ME WHY! Okay, I'm done."
- — Veemon's failure to digivolve causes him to do a very good imitation of Mimi.
"I thought the Control Spires had been knocked out of commission when Ken left, but this makes me think they just might be active again."
- — T.K. comes to a logical conclusion as to why the Digimon suddenly can't digivolve.
"Ken's back?! And Wormmon can digivolve?!"
- — T.K. says what everyone's thinking.
Ken: "Are you all right, Wormmon?"
Wormmon: "Well, I've been better. I let her get away."
Ken: "Don't worry, my friend. We'll have another chance."
Wormmon: "You're right, Ken. Next time, I won't miss."
- — Ken and Wormmon discuss their reason for being in the DigiWorld.
- In the English dub, the exact same product that Cody's grandfather now calls liquid yogurt was previously called prune juice in the episode Old Reliable.
- Gatomon attempts to digivolve into Angewomon in this episode, although the digimon lost the ability to digivolve into their ultimate forms between seasons 1 and 2.
- The town that the group are rebuilding is labelled as Primary Village in the English dub, whilst in the original episode, the town's name isn't given at all.
- The product Cody's grandfather had in the original version was "chu jelly".
- The episode title is a variation on the title of the folk song, If I Had a Hammer.
- Cody announces the episode title in the Japanese episode.
- Upamon is be able to use chopsticks despite not having hands.