Human and Digimon Relations
Humans and digimon have a mixed track record of interactions. Some digimon have been known to attack the Humans in the real world while some digimon befriended humans and even become partners to certain humans known as digidestined.
Major Digimon/Human Incidents
- Highton View Terrace Incident
- The Highton View Terrace Incident is the first major incident in which digimon appeared in the real world and revealed themselves on a large scale.
- See Digimon Adventure (Movie) for details
- Myotismon's Assult on Tokyo
- Myotismon's assult on downtown Tokyo was the first time digimon engaged humans in open conflict in the real world. The attack however was concealed by Myotismon through the usage of his fog that blocked all visual views into downtown Tokyo as well as prevented humans from making transmissions to the outside. The attack ended with the digidestined destroying VenomMyotismon
- Digimon Adventure Episodes 35 through 39
- Global Digimon Outbreak
- During the latter part of Digimon Adventure 02, a global digimon outbreak caused by Arukenimon (Adventure) and Mummymon (Adventure) was staged. During the conflict the various militaries of the world attempted to fight back, however only the digidestined where capable of putting an end to the invasion.
- Digimon Adventure 02 Episodes 38 through 42
- Invasion of the Daemon Corps
- D-Reaper Incident
- The D-Reaper incident was the major global conflict in the tamers universe in which a rouge program orginally designed to maintain the digital world and prevent the digimon form exceeding their parameters went haywire and attempted to destroy both the real and digital worlds. During the conflict all doubt about the exsistence of digimon was removed and the fight bettween the digidestined and D-Reaper was broadcasted on the television at several points. Also during the series the militaires of the world also attempt to deal with D-Reaper to no avail. Once again only the digidestined where capable of defending the real world.
- Digimon Tamers Episodes 42 through 51
Diffrences Between Humans and Digimon
Unlike Digimon, humans cannot digivolve (save for the Digimon Frontier cast), but with the aid of a Digivice can use their emotions and energy to facilitate digivolution for the Digimon they have formed a partnership bond with.