| Hong Kong Landing! Protect the Super-Maiden Idol!! |
(Hon Kon Jouriku! Chō-Bishōjo Aidoru wo Mamore!!)
|Airdate|| (Ja:) December 4, 2011|
(En:) December 8, 2011 (subbed)
Nene calls the Fusion Fighters to Hong Kong.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Digimon Introduction Corner
Type: Mythical Animal
| Clockmon: "Harpymon! A Digimon with wings for arms, who flies the skies at high speed!"|
Old Clock Shop Man: "Its special attack is controlling the winds to release hollow blades of air, Wind Seeker!"
Mikey: "Okay now! DigiXros with Jijimon! DigiXros! Huh? It's just Jijimon... Where did Harpymon go?"
Gumdramon: "There he is! He's using him as a bird's nest!"
- Mervamon and Sparrowmon appear in Nene's Fusion Loader despite leaving to the Digital World in "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!", and despite Wisemon having to build a special machine to transfer the rest of Xros Heart to Mikey in "Students have Vanished! The Flickering Shadow of Sagomon".
- Despite being on China, everyone seems to speak Japanese.
- When Nene starts to dance, her stockings are missing and her boots are colored all red.
- At her first concert, Nene sings "New World", the opening theme for Digimon Xros Wars: The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms, and after the battle she sings "Stand Up", the opening theme for Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time.
- Xros Heart travels to Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.
- The Bruce Lee statue was seen in this episode.
- Ewan explains that the maximum incline of the Peak Tram is 23 degrees, which differs from the actual value of 27 degrees.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.