Guilmon is a Reptile Digimon. It has an appearance like a dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although it is still a Rookie, its potential as a "Combat Species", something which all Digimon naturally possess, is very high, and it hides the ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast. The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the "Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those that have the potential to cause massive damage to computer data. However, as long as this ability is used peacefully, it can probably become a being that protects the Digital World.
- Rock Breaker: Destroys rocks with its sturdy foreclaws.
- Pyro Sphere (Fireball): Spews out a powerful flame shot.
- Kūchū Fireball (空中ファイアーボール? lit. "Aerial Fireball")
- Kurogane Maru (クレナイマル Kurenai-maru?)
- Quake-a-lator (Rock 'n' Roll Breaker): Drills through its target with its claws.
- Rock Breaker (Fire Rock Breaker): Attacks the enemy with a fiery claw.
- Neck Stretcher
- Sharp Claw (するどいツメ Surudoi Tsume?, lit. "Sharp Claws"): Attacks using its sharp claws.
- Gill Shot (Guil Shot): Emits a blast wave with the mouth.
- Fire Mitt: Punches the opponent using fists wrapped in fireballs.
- Wild Scratch
- Ki Charge (気合い溜め Kiai Tame?, lit. "Fighting Spirit Gather"): Concentrates and powers up the damage done by its next attack.
- Wild Upper
- Kūchū Wild Upper (空中ワイルド・アッパー? lit. "Aerial Wild Upper")
- White Wings: Sprouts white wings and flies into the enemy.
- Giant Throw: Throws the enemy with both hands.
- Great Fire Rock Breaker 1 / Great Fire Rock Breaker 2
- Tail Attack Combo
- Hammer Blow Combo
- Great Blow Combo
- Aerial Tail Attack 1 / Aerial Tail Attack 2
- Aerial Hammer Blow
- Pyro Spear Shot
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
- 2.2 Digimon Tamers
- 2.3 Digimon World Data Squad
- 2.4 Digimon Fusion
- 2.5 Digimon World 3
- 2.6 Digimon World 4
- 2.7 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.8 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.9 Digimon World DS
- 2.10 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.11 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.12 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.13 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.14 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.15 Digimon World Championship
- 2.16 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.17 Digimon Racing
- 2.18 Digimon Battle
- 2.19 Digimon Masters
- 2.20 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.21 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.22 Digimon Links
- 2.23 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
Guilmon is a bipedal dinosaur-like creature with red scales and yellow eyes. It has three claws on each hand and two claws on the front of each foot, and one claw on the back of each foot. It also has two wing-like appendages on its head. It also has white scales on its belly, and a Digital Hazard on it. It also has black horizontal lines on its arms, legs, neck, back, and tail, two black marks under its eyes, and a black triangle mark on each shoulder. It also has an inverted Zero Unit on its snout, and incomplete Zero Units on its hands and feet.
- Guilmon (ギルモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver 1.5
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World Data Squad
Guilmon is a digivolution in Agumon's galaxy once the following requirements have been met:
- Level 4
- 50 STR.
Gold Guilmon can be fought.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 3
Guilmon appears as a starter Digimon in the Maniac Pack, along with Kumamon and Patamon, but is available by unlocking him through a mini-quest if the player does not pick the Maniac Pack. The player may defeat Wargrowlmon in Ether Jungle to get Guilmon DDNA. Guilmon can Digivolve into Growlmon at level 5, WarGrowlmon at level 20, and Gallantmon at level 40. There is a "Tricky Guilmon" that will give the protagonist a "8lue Card", a fake version of the Blue Card. He will then hide in the basement of the Forest Inn. If you speak to him, he will give you a real Blue Card.
The Guilmon card is also available with Red S-Energy and has 3 AP/3 HP.
Digimon World 4
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Guilmon is a Fight, and Fire special Digimon with Virus attribute Digimon.
Guilmon digivolves from Gigimon and digivolves to Growlmon, GeoGreymon, Birdramon, or Meramon, in order to digivolve to Guilmon, your Digimon must have highest Offensive stat. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Recruitable Guilmon can be found in Ancient Bone Swamp (Dragon Stomach), in order to recruit the Guilmon, you need a Giant Crystal, where you can find in Ancient Bone Swamp (Waterway), on water ripple in front of toilet, then bring to Guilmon and it will joins the city, it'll sent a message to protagonist with attached accessory, Dorulu Horn
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Guilmon digivolves from Gigimon and Koromon and can digivolve to Growlmon, Tyrannomon, GeoGreymon, Meramon, and Devimon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
Guilmon is a Fire Virus type Digimon and digivovles from Gigimon. It can digivolve into Growlmon, Growlmon (Orange), Tyrannomon, and RedVeedramon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Guilmon also appears to give you a request mission to obtain a Guilmon Bun from a girl named Mika, who is walking around near the DigiFarm Shop in DigiCentral.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Guilmon is #27 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an Attacker-class Dragon species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Earth element. Its base stats are 120 HP, 101 MP, 87 Attack, 67 Defense, 55 Spirit, 50 Speed, and 23 Aptitude. It possesses the Fire Aura 2 and EX Damage 1 traits, and it dwells in the Task Canyon.
Guilmon digivolves from Gigimon and can digivolve to Growlmon or Tyrannomon. In order to Digivolve or degenerate into Guilmon, your Digimon must be at least LV11, but only if you've previously befriended a Guilmon.
Guilmon can be hatched from the Claw Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Guilmon is #026, and is a Rookie-level, HP-type, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire and Dark elements and a weakness to the Holy and Water elements. It possesses the Critical and Curiosity traits, and the Special Skill Dig.
It dwells in the Limit Valley.
Guilmon can be hatched from the Red Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Guilmon can DigiFuse to Kyubimon with Renamon, to Growlmon with Terriermon, to Tyrannomon with Hawkmon, to Reptiledramon with Dorumon, to Shoutmon with Salamon and Impmon, and to Gallantmon with WarGrowlmon and Knightmon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Guilmon is a Fire Virus Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve to Growlmon, GeoGreymon, BlackGreymon, Tyrannomon, and Meramon. Its special attack is Rock Breaker and its support skill is All-Rounder which increases attack, defence, speed and intelligence by 5%.
In Complete Edition, Agunimon can de-digivolve to Guilmon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Guilmon is #29 and is a Fire Virus Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve to Growlmon, GeoGreymon, BlackGreymon, Tyrannomon, Meramon, and Agunimon using the Human Spirit of Flame. Its special attack is Rock Breaker and its support skill is All-Rounder which increases attack, defence, speed and intelligence by 5%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (Manga)
A Guilmon is one of the Digimon locked up in cages in the Digi-Market for prospective hackers to look to buy. Keisuke Amasawa isn't happy at the way they're treated, so attempts to defeat the salesman's Triceramon, Monochromon, and Tyrannomon with his Tentomon, Betamon, and Gotsumon to free them. The three Digimon prove to be too powerful however, and Keisuke is defeated. His partner Digimon then digivolve to Kabuterimon, Seadramon, and Golemon and alongside the help of Ryuji Mishima's Cyberdramon who had just arrived to help, defeat the three dinosaur Digimon, and then force the hackers to release all of the captive Digimon.
Digimon World Championship
Digital Monster D-Project
Guilmon is one of the three locked characters.
Guilmon is a Virus Rookie Digimon who digivolves from Gigimon at level 11. The "Guilmon T.F.U." item turns the player's current partner into a Guilmon, maintaining its level but resetting its skill and stat points. It has a stat build of 3-2-2-1. Guilmon's Skill 1 is Rock Breaker, which is a proximity single target skill, and its Skill 2 is Fireball, which is a distant single target skill. Guilmon gains the ability to digivolve to Growlmon at level 21, WarGrowlmon at level 31, and Gallantmon at level 41. It can also replace its Mega with Megidramon through Card Digivolution, and a special event Guilmon instead as Gallantmon Crimson Mode.
Guilmon is the subject of an avatar item: "Guilmon's Short Sleeved T Shirt".
Guilmon is an obtainable mercenary Digimon. It can be found in Glacier Area.
It digivolves into Growlmon at LVL 11, WarGrowlmon at LVL 25 and Gallantmon at LVL 41. Gallantmon Crimson Mode can be unlocked as a Burst Mode at LVL 65. Alternatively, there's a version in which WarGrowlmon digivolves into ChaosGallantmon instead.
Guilmon can digivolve to Growmon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Notes and references
- Digimon Tamers, "Such Sweet Sorrow" 
- Digimon Tamers, "A Question of Trust" 
- D-Ark: Version 2.0
- Digimon World 3
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Tamers Cast List
- Chiaki J. Konaka's Digimon Tamers Resources: Scenario for episode 01
- Digimon Encounters
- This attack retains its original name of "Fireball" in Digimon Battle and Digimon World Data Squad, is named "Fire Ball" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk and Digimon World: Next Order, and is named PyroSphere in Digimon World Championship.
- "Kurogane Maru" and "Kurenai-maru" are the English and Japanese names of the katana wielded on Bo-3dw.
- This attack is named "Sharp Claws" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- 渡辺けんじ (@jinke_jinke). "ギルティからとったような記憶が・・・罪なくらい強いってイメージだったかな。だから体にデジタルハザードのマークいれたんだっけかな" 3:51 AM · Jan 11, 2015. Tweet.