Gigasmon is a Mineral Digimon. It possesses power over Earth which bears the might of AncientVolcanomon. It is an earth giant that materialized by coalescing soil from the ground and the components of the atmosphere. During the moment of its materialization, it quenched at high temperatures, and its skin changed to that of super-hardness surpassing that of ceramics. Its personality and thoughts are arrogant according to Grumblemon. Due to it becoming gigantic, it has become more overconfident and its tactics are also extremely violent. Because it fundamentally takes its opponents lightly, it thinks that fighting them is boring and will often yawn during battle.
- Quagmire Twister (Hurricane Bomber): Spins around, arms outstretched, like a tornado.
- Tectonic Slam (Earthquake): Leaps above the ground and makes a ground-shaking landing.
- Nega Cave: A unison attack with Duskmon.
- Gigasmon (ギガスモン)
Official romanization given in the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- El: Gigas (Γίγαντες? lit. "Giant")
Gigasmon is an obtainable Digimon at the B-Hybrid level.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Gigasmon digivolves from Grumblemon.
Notes and references
- Gigasmon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Ultimate level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- Digimon Frontier, "A Molehill Out Of a Mountain" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Character/Cast List
- D-Tector 3.0