(ガブモンＸ抗体 Gabumon X-Antibody)
|Next forms||Garurumon X|
|Cards||(Ja:) Sx-7, Bx-23, Bx-173, Dα-529|
Gabumon X is a Beast Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Although it was originally classified as a Reptile-type, it became a Beast-type itself after absorbing the fur pelt data of the Beast-types it loves so much. Its timid, bashful personality has not changed, but once it wears its fur pelt, it changes to favour rough fighting styles and launching quick attacks typical of a Beast-type.
- Petit Fire: Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
- Petit Fire Hook: A striking technique in which it envelops its right hand in its "Petit Fire" and uses it to pound the enemy. As a result, it does not wear its precious fur pelt over its right hand.
- Little Horn: Attacks using a horn with the power of flames.
Gabumon X is an altered version of Gabumon that enhances it with mammalian traits in contrast to the reptilian appearance of the original, giving it a canine nose, comparatively longer legs, and a bushy, presumably more flexible tail. Gabumon X's pelt is modified, colored in a blue and striped with an even darker blue, lacking as many stripes but longer, silver claws at each end.
- Gabumon X-Antibody (ガブモンＸ抗体)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media. English media shortens "X-Antibody" to "X".
- (Ja:) Gabu Kashira (がぶ頭?). A Kabuki puppet whose face instantly changes from that of a timid maiden to a horned fiend with the pull of a string.
Gabumon X digivolves to Garurumon X.