|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
Yamato "Matt" Ishida
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Mayumi Yamaguchi (Adventure/02/tri./Cyber Sleuth/Hacker's Memory/Next Order/ReArise), Kumiko Yokote (Frontier)|
(En:) Kirk Thornton (Adventure/02/tri./Frontier), Jeff Nimoy (Revenge of Diaboromon)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-5, St-229, St-230, St-453, St-618, Dα-121, DM-010, DM-064, DM-126, DM02-010|
(En:) St-05, Bo-116, DT-2, DT-86, DM-037, DM-051, DM-185, DM-186
Gabumon is a Reptile Digimon. Although it is covered by a fur pelt, it is still clearly a Reptile Digimon. Due to its extremely timid and shy personality, it always gathers up the data which Garurumon leaves behind, and shapes it into a fur pelt to wear. Because it is wearing the fur pelt of Garurumon, who is feared by other Digimon, it fills the role of safeguarding itself as a result of protecting its body. When it is wearing the fur pelt, its personality does a complete 180° shift.
- Blue Blaster (Petit Fire): Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
- Horn Attack (ツノ攻撃 Tsuno Kougeki?): Attacks using its horns.
- Little Horn: Attacks using a horn with the power of flames.
- Hidden Punch (Hidden Knock)
- Crush Nail
- Beast Attack: Attacks with a swift blow of a powerful beast.
- Gabumon Shot: Emits a small blast from the mouth.
- Petit Fire Hook: Placess a Petit Fire in its hand to punch the opponent with.
- Mach Jab
- Fire Enbuken (ファイヤー円舞剣? lit. "Fire Waltz Sword"): Empowers Ninjamon's sword with its "Blue Blaster" to unleash a fiery slash.
Attacks in Digimon All-Star Rumble
- Claw Attack
- Spread Petite Fire
- Upper Claw
- Horn Attack Combo
- Little Horn Combo
- Super Blue Blaster
- Little Horn Combo 2
- Ariel Claw Attack
- Ariel Nail Crash
- Blue Blaster Slam
- Horn Attack Slam
Gabumon is a maroon-eyed yellow-skinned lizard in a bluish-white pelt with navy blue markings and purple claws. A yellow horn protrudes at the top of its head and its belly is blue with unusual pink markings.
- Gabumon (ガブモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (Ja:) Gabu Kashira (がぶ頭?). A Kabuki puppet whose face instantly changes from that of a timid maiden to a horned fiend with the pull of a string.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Gabumon card, titled "PF DP Plus III", is a Rank 2 card which increases a Digimon's DP by 70.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters (manga)
An outdoor with a picture of Agumon and Gabumon is in the city.
Koromon may digivolve to Gabumon depending on its stats.
Digimon World 2
Gabumon can digivolve into Centarumon, Drimogemon, NiseDrimogemon or Garurumon. Gabumon appears in SCSI Domain, BIOS Domain, Modem Domain, SCSI Domain, Core Tower, Tera Domain, Tournament 2 along with Bertran and Boss in BIOS Domain and Disk Domain. He also appears as boss in BIOS Domain with Centarumon and Starmon.
Digimon World 3
Gabumon is a rookie green card of 4/3 (4 AP and 3 HP). He too appears in Asuka Inn 2F sleeping.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World: Next Order
Gabumon is a Hand-to-Hand Data type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Tsunomon and can digivolve into Garurumon, BlackGarurumon, GaoGamon and Seadramon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Gabumon card is #062 and is a Rookie level Ice-type card with 680 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Blue Blaster": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Little Horn": inflicts 220 damage.
- "Hidden Punch": inflicts 140 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
It has no support effect.
Digimon World DS
Gabumon digivolves from Tsunomon if level 7 and can digivolve further into Garurumon if level 18 and Attack 120. He can be found at Data Forest if Tsunomon was your chosen partner at the beginning of the game. Kazuya, in the opening, has a Gabumon he introduces to the player. An NPC Gabumon works at the shop next to Wizarmon in DigiCentral, selling weapons, armors, and accessories.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Gabumon is #030, and is a Balance-class Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and a weakness to the Fire element. Its base stats are 113 HP, 102 MP, 86 Attack, 59 Defense, 53 Spirit, 63 Speed, and 22 Aptitude. It possesses the Mother Earth 2 and Quick 1 traits.
It dwells in the Resistor Jungle.
Gabumon can be hatched from the Fang Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Gabumon is #029, and is a Rookie-level, Speed-class, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Earth element and a weakness to the Water element. It possesses the Evasion and Critical traits.
Gabumon is the second partner Digimon for the player.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Gabumon is a Fire Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Tsunomon and can digivolve to Garurumon, Dorugamon, Numemon, Veedramon and Frigimon. It's special attack is Blue Blaster and its support skill is Feral Impulse which increases speed by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Gabumon is #025 and is a Fire Data Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Tsunomon and can digivolve to It digivolves from Tsunomon and can digivolve to Garurumon, Dorugamon, Numemon, Veedramon, Frigimon and Lobomon using the Human Spirit of Light. It's special attack is Blue Blaster and its support skill is Feral Impulse which increases speed by 15%.
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Gabumon is a playable character, which digivolves into Garurumon.
Digimon World Championship
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "And so it begins..." 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Garurumon" 
- ↑ Digimon World: Next Order, Gabumon (Black): "Gabumon digivolved to a virus type."
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encounters
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Petit Fire" in Digimon World Data Squad and Digimon World: Next Order.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers FAQ by Ajora Fravashi To Bring Back Yesterday (2005-05-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-19.
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer (WSC) FAQ/Walkthrough by Ajora Fravashi GameFAQs (2003-07-05) Retrieved on 2009-06-09.