|Prior forms||Hawkmon + Digi-Egg of Knowledge|
Flybeemon is an Insectoid Digimon. It armor-digivolved through the power of the "Digi-Egg of Knowledge". It is a mythical Digimon that is said to have evolved in a mutant-like manner due to the power of the Digi-Egg when Kunemon emerged in large numbers. It is extremely rare to encounter Honeybeemon or Butterflymon with this species. It has very intense territoriality, and as for those that intrude its territory, it will try to repel them even if they are an Mega.
- Lightning Sting (Fly Spark): Rapidly vibrates the wings on its back, sending out an electric shock. In Digimon Fusion, it instead fires lightning from its stinger, paralyzing foes.
- Poison Stinger: Stabs the opponent with its poisonous stinger.
- Needle Stinger: Launches its stinger.
Flybeemon resembles a red Ichneumon wasp with black stripes on its forearms, calves, and pelvis. Its antennae resemble black-tipped white feathers and it has three-toed hands and feet with black claws. It has metal visor on its forehead which bares the Crest of Knowledge on it and spiked spaulders and kneepads.
- Flybeemon (フライビーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Flybeemon is the armor digivolution of Hawkmon; the requirements are a Digi-Egg of Knowledge + 1 and an Evolutor. Its stat build is: 2 STR, 3 DEX, 2 CON, 1 INT, but its attribute is considered to be a Virus.
Notes and references
- ↑ Flybeemon's Armor level is equated to that of a Champion in the card game and virtual pets, and of a Rookie in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ D-3 Version 2
- ↑ This attack is named "Electro-Sting" in Digimon Fusion, "Sweet Revenge! The Horrors of Honey Land!" , and retains its original name of "Fly Spark" in Digimon Battle.