|Cards||(Ja:) Sx-95, Bx-112|
FanBeemon is an Insectoid Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. It belongs to the mysterious "aerial, covert honey base, Royal Base". Although its daily life differs from that of other Insectoid Digimon, it is a strong, dedicated worker due to its personality being so cheerful. It always gets along with Plant Digimon like Palmon or Lillymon. Because the base is usually under construction, it has the duty of carrying home data left on fields of flowers or vegetation, little by little, to use as raw materials, causing it to be classified as a Virus-species. Also, because the base is defended by powerful Digimon, making it impossible to approach, the goal of that construction is a mystery at present. It's wisest to just run away when it uses its "88 Call".
- Gear Sting (Gear Stinger): Rapid-fires tiny, serrated stingers.
- Hachi Hachi Call (88 Call): Reddens its antennae and contacts its allies, summoning a huge crowd of its comrades.
- FunBeemon (ファンビーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
Name used in English media.
- Alternate romanization of the Japanese name.
FunBeemon can digivolve to Waspmon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
FanBeemon can digivolve to Flymon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
FanBeemon is a Plant Virus Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve to Guardromon (Gold), Raptordramon, Stingmon, Waspmon, and Togemon. Its special attack is Gear Stinger and its support skill is Royal Commando which gives all attacks a 10% chance to paralyse.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Battle
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Gear Stinger" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "88", pronounced here as "Hachihachi" (ハチハチ?), is a homophone for "Bees" (蜂々 Hachihachi?), but is also a reference to the figure-eight waggle dance that honey bees use to communicate directions to their brethren.