Teenage Digital Ninja Monsters is a fanfictional Digimon series. It's based on the cartoon series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Shoutmon: A small red dragon Digimon who wields a microphone. He is the leader of the team and is the closest to Shamanmon. He has a crush on Lunamon. He is the Digimon version of Leonardo.
- Agumon: A small dinosaur Digimon who wields a sword. He is the most relaxed member of the team and is the source for many of the catch phrases of the series such as "Cowabunga!". He is the Digimon version of Michelangelo.
- Veemon: A small blue dragon Digimon who wields a sleigh-hammer. He is the scientist of the team and is constantly tinkering with various inventions. He is the Digimon version of Donatello.
- Dorumon: A small beast dragon Digimon who wields a sword. In a radical departure from the angry and brooding incarnations, he is the jokester of the team and often comes out with sarcastic and witty remarks. He is the Digimon version of Raphael.
- Shamanmon: A strict and wizened sensei that was a former classmate of Tactimon until Tactimon set him up for an offense towards his master which he didn't commit and was kicked out. He is the Digimon version of Splinter.
- Lunamon: She is Shoutmon's love interest, girlfriend and sweetheart. She is the Digimon version of April O'Neil
- Tactimon: A main villain of the series. He is a Digimon version of the Shredder.
- Mokumon: An extremely intelligent, smoke Digimon from Dimension 7, who commands the Technodome. He funds and helps plan most of Tactimon's schemes. He is a Digimon version of Krang. He finally constructed the body of altered RookChessmon from his own blueprints.
- Vajramon & Triceramon: Tactimon's clumsy oafish henchmen. They are a Digimon versions of Bebop and Rocksteady.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.