Falcomon is a Bird Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Falcon. It lives up in 3000 m-high mountains, but as its wings are not very developed, it can only fly to the extent of gliding. However, since it is a powerful runner instead, it is able to run about the craggy mountains at great speed. Because it has a rough temperament, you will receive a fierce attack if you carelessly approach, so caution is necessary.
- Scratch Smash: Scratches with its wing claws.
- Falco Rush: Unleashes an attack using its powerful leg strength.
Falcomon (2006 anime)
|Falcomon (2006 anime)|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Chie Kojiro|
(En:) Steven Blum
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Falcomon is #51 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Speed-class Bird species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and a weakness to the Thunder. Its basic stats are 109 HP, 114 MP, 72 Attack, 63 Defense, 69 Spirit, 71 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 2 and Sniper 1 traits.
Falcomon digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve to Peckmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Falcomon, your Digimon must be at least level 12, with 60% friendship. Falcomon can also DNA digivolve to Kougamon with Kotemon.
Falcomon can be hatched from the Sky DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- Scratch Smash: Uses his sharp feather claws.
- Ninja Blade (手裏裏剣 Shuririnken?): Releases multiple shuriken at his opponents.
- Firecracker Smokescreen (打竹落し Uchitake Otoshi?, lit. "Uchitake Drop"): Drops exploding bamboo cylinders on his enemies.
Attacks in Digimon World Data Squad
- Huujin no Jutsu (風刃の術? lit. "Wind Blade Technique"): Fires razor wind by his wings.
- Genwaku no Jutsu (幻惑の術? lit. "Illusion Technique"): Uses "Digital Ninpou" to dazzle the opponent.
- Falco Rush: Tramps on the opponent's head while in the air.
Notes and References
- Digimon Dictionary: Falcomon
- Digimon Data Squad, "The Wild Boy of the Digital World" 
- Digimon World Data Squad
- Shuririnken (手裏裏剣?) is a play on words based on the direct translation of the name, the use of "rin" in splitting "shuri" and "ken"—shuriken being a common weapon associated with ninjas—implies dozens of smaller versions of a shuriken—in this case, it applies to the multitude of shuriken Falcomon uses in this attack.
- Uchitake itself is a ninja tool, so it remains untranslated as it is a proper noun.