(エグザモン（X抗体） Examon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Chronicle X, "Overcome" |
Examon X is a Holy Knight Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Its Holy Knight-type data has been drawn out, so it appears like a knight wearing a helmet and armor. It overflows with Dragon-type and Holy Knight-type power which swirls, creating Dragonic Plasma. Its high-energy "Kyūkyoku Senryūsou Ambrosius" (究極戦竜槍アンブロジウス? lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Dragonlance-Ambrosius") possesses sentience, and the amount of energy it releases varies depending on how strong the opponent is.
- Avalon's Gate: Stabs the opponent with the Ambrosius and explodes all of its special shells, annihilating them from within.
- Pendragon's Glory: Rockets up to the exosphere and conducts a high-powered laser firing.
- Dragonic Impact: Dives from the exosphere and performs a ramming attack shrouded in heat from friction with the atmosphere, mopping up swaths of enemies with the accompanying shock wave.
- Raiken Bureiragaha (雷剣ブレイラガハ? lit. "Thunder Sword Bureiragaha"): Twelve Raiken Bureiragaha appear from the lightning that falls from its Dragonic Plasma which it fires at the enemy.
- Pendragon Sparkle: Impales the enemy with its fully unleashed "Kyūkyoku Senryūsou Ambrosius" (究極戦竜槍アンブロジウス? lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Dragonlance-Ambrosius"), and lets loose large thunderbolts from its Dragonic Plasma. No enemy can withstand it.
- Examon (X-Antibody) (エグザモン（X抗体）)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Examon X (エグザモンX)
Name used in Digimon Chronicle X.
Examon X was designed by Moriyama Soh.
Digimon Chronicle X