ExVeemon is a Mythical Dragon Digimon. It attained Veemon's natural power and digivolved. ExVeemon is a purebreed of Veedramon, and it is said that the variant species is Veedramon. The attacks it unleashes through its developed arm and leg strength are tremendous, and are powerful enough to destroy a mountain of rock without leaving a trace. It is feared because it possesses such destructive power, but in reality, it has a strong sense of justice, and will not use that power recklessly.
- Vee-Laser (X-Laser): Emits an energy wave from the "X" pattern on its chest.
- Critical Crunch (Strong Crunch): Attacks with a powerful biting technique.
- Hearty Shatter: Shoots a large fireball from its mouth.
- Sharp Claws
- Combination: A combination attack consisting of a punch, two kicks, and an elbow drop.
- Spinning Lariat: Spins around, hitting the enemy with both arms.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.3 Digimon Frontier
- 2.4 Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
- 2.5 Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
- 2.6 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
- 2.7 Digimon World 3
- 2.8 Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
- 2.9 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.10 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.11 Digimon World DS
- 2.12 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.13 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.14 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.15 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.17 Digimon Battle
- 2.18 Digimon Masters
- 2.19 Digimon All-Star Rumble
- 2.20 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.21 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.22 Digimon Links
- 2.23 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
ExVeemon is a blue humanoid dragon Digimon with a horn on its nose. It has a white chest and jaw, with an V on its chest, with two lines coming out of the bottom of the V to make it look like an X. It has a yellow V on its head, three fingers on each hand, three toes on its feet and has small horns in place of knuckles. It has a blue tail and white wings.
- XV-mon (エクスブイモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
Name used in American English media.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
ExVeemon is one of the Digimon who captured the mass-murderer IceDevimon in the past.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World 3
ExVeemon is unlocked by:
- Veemon: Level 5
- Kotemon: Greymon: Level 10
- Kumamon: Kyubimon: Level 10
- Monmon: Hookmon: Level 20
- Agumon: MetalGreymon: Level 30, Ice Tolerance: 100
- Guilmon: Gallantmon: Level 20, Wind Tolerance: 300
- Renamon: Taomon: Level 20, Wind Tolerance: 120
- Patamon: Growlmon: Level 30, Wind Tolerance: 320
ExVeemon is also required to get to level 5, alongside Stingmon, to unlock Paildramon for all Rookies except Veemon, who needs to reach level 20. ExVeemon is also able to DNA Digivolve with Stingmon to become Paildramon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
ExVeemon digivolves from Veemon, Gomamon, and Dorumon, and can digivolve to AeroVeedramon, RizeGreymon, and Paildramon. To digivolve to Paildramon, a Stingmon Digimemory is required. Alternatively, the Stingmon from the Railway Plains will offer to digivolve ExVeemon. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
After the Hero has defeated Shoma Tsuzuki and the Enforcer, an ExVeemon in Ship 3.0 Cabin ask them to get the autograph of one of the Royal Knights, Magnamon, as ExVeemon heard the Hero accepts requests from Digimon, a fact which no Digimon understands. ExVeemon suggests asking Veedramon if it knows where Magnamon is, as Veedramon had been looking for Magnamon as well. The Hero learns from Veedramon that Magnamon appears only on Fridays in the Server Desert. After the hero finds and defeats Magnamon, it gives them the autograph under the condition the Hero tells ExVeemn not to fawn over the Royal Knights, and instead become powerful enough to defeat the Royal Knights. After being given the autograph and learning what Magnamon had said, ExVeemon realises that just having Magnamon's autograph wont make it strong and so joins the City so it can get stronger. ExVeemon joins the research district and increases the Hero's partners mood in the evenings if spoken to once per day.
ExVeemon is a Hand-To-Hand Neutral type, Champion level Digimon. It digivolves from Veemon, Hackmon, and ClearAgumon, and can digivolve into AeroVeedramon, MetalTyrannomon, Garudamon, and can DNA Digivolve into Paildramon with Stingmon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
ExVeemon is the first opponent of the first Flame City's Extra Arena. He uses the "Strong V" Deck.
The ExVeemon card is #012 and is a Champion level Fire-type card with 810 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Ex-Laser": inflicts 580 damage.
- "Power Crunch": inflicts 480 damage.
- "Heart Breaker": inflicts 0 damage, and counters attacks.
Its support effect is "If own Level is A, boost own Attack Power +300."
Digimon World DS
ExVeemon digivolves from Veemon, and can digivolve further into Paildramon, Flamedramon, or Magnamon depending on its stats (for Flamedramon, it must also be holding the Digi-Egg of Courage; for Magnamon, the Digi-Egg of Miracles).
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
ExVeemon is #108, and is a Champion-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 166 HP, 163 MP, 114 Attack, 97 Defense, 73 Spirit, 72 Speed, and 52 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 3 and Psycic 3 traits.
ExVeemon digivolves from Veemon. In order to digivolve to ExVeemon, your Digimon must be at least level 23, with 120 Attack and 115 Spirit.
ExVeemon can DNA Digivolve from Dorumon and SnowAgumon if the base Digimon is at least level 19, with 1000 Dragon experience and 155 Spirit. ExVeemon can DNA digivolve to Dinobeemon with Stingmon as the base Digimon, or to Paildramon if ExVeemon is the base Digimon.
ExVeemon can be hatched from the Pile Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
ExVeemon is #082, and is a Champion-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire and Holy elements, and a weakness to the Dark and Thunder elements. It possesses the Confusion Guard and Death Guard traits, and has the special skill Rock Split.
It dwells in the Palette Amazon. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for ExVeemon.
ExVeemon digivolves from Veemon and can digivolve into Megadramon or Paildramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into ExVeemon, your Digimon must be at least level 23 with 50% friendship, but only once you have revived ExVeemon.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
ExVeemon DigiFuses from Veemon and Monodramon, and can DigiFuse to MagnaAngemon with Angemon, Dinobeemon with Stingmon and Wormmon, to Paildramon with Stingmon and Veemon, and to AeroVeedramon with Veedramon and Aquilamon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
ExVeemon is a Neutral Free Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Patamon, Falcomon and Veemon, and can digivolve to MagnaAngemon, RizeGreymon, and can DNA Digivolve to Paildramon with Stingmon. Its special attack is Vee Laser and its support skill is Dragon's Wrath which increases Attack by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
ExVeemon is #076 and is a Neutral Free Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Patamon, Falcomon and Veemon and can digivolve to MagnaAngemon, RizeGreymon, Wingdramon, and can DNA Digivolve to either Paildramon or DinoBeemon with Stingmon. Its special attack is Vee Laser and its support skill is Dragon's Wrath which increases Attack by 15%.
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon Soul Chaser
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure 02, "Davis Cries Wolfmon" 
- Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- Digimon Adventure 02, "United We Stand" 
- Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- Digimon ReArise
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Adventure/02 Cast/Character List
- Croatian dub
- Digimon Reference Book: XV-mon
- This attack is named "Ex-Laser" in Digimon Digital Card Battle and Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna.
- This attack is named "Power Crunch" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- This attack is named "Heart Breaker" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.