|Voice actors||(En:) Neil Kaplan (Fusion)|
Ebemon is a Cyborg Digimon. It was artificially created from a Vademon that was captured and had its configuration data analyzed and improved. In an American facility, called "Area 51", it seems they were using and building extraterrestrial technology, but the truth is shrouded in mystery. It is said that the USA is covertly conducting research and development on Digimon in order to take possession of the Digital World.
- Crusher Bone (Brain Rupture): Fires a cracking program into the opponent's brain with the gun it holds in its left hand, then absorbs all the data stored in their brain.
- Neuro Destroyer (Planet Destroyer): Releases all of its accumulated power and fires off a shot from the gun in its right hand that is said to be able to instantly destroy a single planet.
- Ebemon (イーバモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Ebemon was adopted from the winning entry in the Digimon Web Dot-art Contest which belonged to Yousuke (ようすけ?) from the Gifu prefecture. Its contest entry name was "Vademon Revision" (ベーダモン改 Beedamon Kai?).
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Ebemon is #352, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 315 HP, 335 MP, 168 Attack, 135 Defense, 129 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 69 Aptitude. It possesses the Ether Ring, Sniper 4, Assassin, and Collector4 traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
Ebemon digivolves from Vademon. In order to digivolve to Ebemon, your Digimon must be at least level 47, with 11,000 Machine experience and 245 attack.
Ebemon can be hatched from the Machine Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Ebemon is #242, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark and Fire elements and a weakness to the Thunder and Holy elements. It possesses the Escaping is Winning, Item Master, Skill Master, and Digimon Professor traits.
It dwells in the Thriller Ruins.
Ebemon digivolves from Vademon. In order to digivolve into Ebemon, your Digimon must be at least level 39 with 210 attack and 5 aptitude.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Ebemon is a Electric Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 16 memory. It digivolves from Meteormon, Vademon and MetalMamemon. Its special attack is Brain Rupture and its support skill is High Resolution, which prevents dotting.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Ebemon is #221 and is a Electric Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 16 memory. It digivolves from Meteormon, Vademon and MetalMamemon and Dragomon. Its special attack is Brain Rupture and its support skill is High Resolution, which prevents dotting.
Digimon All-Star Rumble
EBEmon are minor enemy Digimon who appears in the Coela Beach and Lava Pit story mode stages. They attack by taking a quick hop back and then firing a continuous laser, with little delay between shots.
Ebemon is a currently unobtainable Digimon with the stat build of 5 STR, 5 DEX, 3 CON, 2 INT. It is found in Wind Valley.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Ebemon: "A cyborg Digimon created from the research of a captured Vademon."
- ↑ Digimon All-Star Rumble
- ↑ This attack is named "Brain Blast" in Digimon Battle and retains its original name of "Brain Rupture" in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, and Digimon Links.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Planet Destroyer" in Digimon Battle.