|Debut||Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory|
|Prior forms||Eater (Purebreed Mode) + Erika Mishima's Memory Bank|
- World Nostalgic: Curls into ball and then fires a black energy.
- Load Memory: Increases attack and the expense of intelligence.
- Memory Fragment: Increases attack at the expense of defence.
- Release Memory: Heals and removes all debuffs.
- Ain Soph Aur: After charging for three turns, it fires multiple beams.
- Malfunction: Attack, Intelligence and Defence lower.
- Normalise: Heals and removes all debuffs.
- Form Change Magic: Fully heals itself and changes from physical attacks to intelligence attacks.
- Form Change Destruction: Fully heals itself and changes from intelligence attacks to physical attacks.
- Countdown Halted: If enough damage is dealt, the countdown to Ain Soph Aur is cancelled.
- Lost Paradise: Fires multiple beams.
- Eater EDEN (イーター・EDEN)
Name used in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. No official romanization available.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.