(ドラコモン(Ｘ抗体) Dracomon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(October 26, 2018)
Dracomon X is a Dragon Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Its wings have developed further, allowing it to fly for short periods of time. However, the true purpose of its wings has changed to be for its attacking methods rather than flight. By having its wings be relocated to its arms, it is able to raise a wind in the direction it is facing.
- Baby Breath: Breathes out a high temperature sigh at the opponent.
- Tail Smash: Spins its whole body to deliver a blow with its tail.
- G Shurunen (ジ・シュルネン?): Makes the horns on its head glow intensely, then fires a beam shot from the back of its mouth.
- Baby Blaze: Attacks enemies over a vast range by letting the flames that it spews out from its mouth be carried by the wind.
- Smash Horn: Charges at the enemy with those ultra-high temperature horns. The power of its "Smash Horn" appears to greatly surpass that of the Rookie level.
- Dracomon (X-Antibody) (ドラコモン(Ｘ抗体))
- Dracomon X
Name used by this wiki. For further details, see DW:X-FORM.
Digimon Chronicle X
A Dracomon X is one of the Digimon that take part in Jesmon's battle royal to decide the future of the old Digital World.
Notes and references
- ↑ This name is a pun, as Dracomon's "G Shurunen" (ジ・シュルネン?) is a near homophone for "Tenth Anniversary" (十周年 Jūshūnen?), a reference to the Greatest of Digimon event.
- ↑ デジモンウェブ公式 (@bandai_digimon). ドラコモンX抗体/成長期 竜型 データ/Ｘ抗体によって高まってしまった体内の熱を逃がすために頭部の角が放熱の役割を果たしており、角の温度は超高温にまで達している。その超高温の角で相手に突撃する『スマッシュホーン』の威力は、成長期というレベルを遙かに超えているらしい。 2018-10-23 Tweet.
- ↑ デジタルモンスターX プレミアムバンダイ (2018-10-17). Retrieved on 2018-10-21.