|Level||Mega / Xros Wars|
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Hideyuki Hori (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Christopher Smith, Grant George (Fusion)
Dorbickmon is a Dragon Man Digimon. It is the general of the Fire-fury Army of the "Big Death-Stars". It leads a multitude of dragon Digimon in perfect order, and destroys its enemies with its overwhelming battle strength, in any kind of combat situation. It excels in both power and speed, and with its wealth of combat experience, its powers of intuition are outstanding, so that it can easily handle battles where it must adapt to the moment. Due to a personality that prefers the flames of destruction surging across the battlefield, it stirs up battles when it comes across a peaceful area. And although it's a Digimon, it obtains pleasure from gazing on the sight of the world being incinerated.
- Dragon's Fury Blade (Tyrant Collbrande): Attacks with a flaming sword formed from the anger it works up in battle, whose power depends on the strength of its fury.
- Burning the Dragon: Stabs a dragon's vein within the land, modifying the terrain and inflicting damage on groups of enemies.
- Dragon Infernal Fire (Dragon Breath-tonic Fire): Exhales a burst of extremely high-temperature breath that instantly reduces anything it touches to ashes.
Dorbickmon is depicted as a large, crimson-hued draconoid whose design is reminiscent of the welsh dragon. It has five fingers on each hand and four toes on each foot arranged in a bird-like manner. It has scar-like stripes close to its eyes. Its whole body is covered by a scaly armor with red, white and black spikes and its head figures three horns, two jutting above the eyes and a black one sprouting from the center of its snout. It has two fire symbols on its chest.
- Dorbickmon (ドルビックモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- From "Dragon Breath-tonic" (ドラゴンブレストニック Doragon Buresu Tonikku?).
Dorbickmon is card 6-437.
Notes and references
- Dorbickmon has no level in the Digimon Jintrix.