Dokunemon is a Larva Digimon. Dokunemon's appearance is very similar to Kunemon. Like Kunemon, it is being studied in order to solve the mystery of Insect Digimon, but unlike Kunemon, it has a timid personality, and because it usually lives hidden in forests, it is difficult to find, and so research has not progressed. In addition, it carries a very potent toxin, and it is dangerous to even touch it.
- Electric Thread: Fires an electric thread from its mouth.
- Worm Venom: Jumps and scatters a neurotoxin from its beak that paralyzes the enemy. In Digimon Digital Card Battle it stings the foe with its poisonous tail.
- Bug Shower (Insect Horde): Summons a swarm of digital bees to sting the foe.
- Capturing Net (Capture Net): Attacks by radiating light.
- Poison Ride: Charges and then stabs the enemy with the horn on its tail.
- Invisibility (擬態 Gitai?, lit. "Mimicry"): Turns invisible..
- Super Shocker (Petit Thunder): Electrocutes with a small ball of electricity.
Dokunemon's design draws influence from the bee-fly larva (Bombylius major). It is a small green caterpillar with black lightning shaped stripes, purple mandibles, a pair of long antennae, twelve legs with purple claws on the front six, and a long stinger on the end of its abdomen.
- Dokunemon (ドクネモン)
Dokunemon lost its home to Millenniummon's rampage. After that, it helped T.K. push ElDradimon to Cloud Continent, though not before questioning Dracomon about doing so. Later it reacted to the attack of a group of Soundbirdmon.
Dokunemon appears in Native Forest during night time and in Beetle Land. It has a 25% chance of dropping a Various floppy.
Digimon World 2
Dokunemon can digivolve into Flymon. His assisting skill 'Invisibility' allows him to become invisible and flee from enemies' single-enemy attacks. Before the effect wears off, enemies cannot perform interruption or counter to it.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Dokunemon card is a Dark specialty digimon card. Its support effect allows to reduce opponent's Digimon's HP to 100 if the opponent's Digimon's specialty is Rare.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
DoKunemon is #082 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is an HP-type Insect/Plant species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder element, and a weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 106 HP, 125 MP, 80 Attack, 65 Defense, 62 Spirit, 55 Speed, and 20 Aptitude. It possesses the Antidote 1 and Sniper 1 traits.
DoKunemon digivolves from Budmon and can digivolve to Kuwagamon, Dokugumon, or Roachmon. In order to Digivolve or degenerate to DoKunemon, your Digimon must be at least level 10, with 130 Insect/Plant exp.