|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuji Ueda (Frontier)|
(En:) Doug Erholtz (Frontier)
Dinohyumon is a Dragon Man Digimon. Dinohyumon has the appearance of a humanoid lizard. It lives in an area that has not yet become a modernised civilisation, where all of the tribesmen are valiant combat dragons who possess the makings of a warrior. It has great muscle strength, allowing its to swing its greatsword, Akinakes, with ease.
- Lizard Dance: Does dance-like movements and cuttw the opponent with the blades on its arms and Akinakes.
- Akinakesu (Akinakes)
- Dino Slash: Slashes with the power of a dragon.
Its design is a combination of a Dinosauroid, a hypothetical humanoid evolved from a Troodontid dinosaur, and a tribal warrior. It wields the "Akinakes" sword.
- Dinohumon (ディノヒューモン)
Name used in the American English version of Digimon Frontier: Island of Lost Digimon.
- Direct romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon Frontier: Island of Lost Digimon
Digimon World 3
Dinohumon is unlocked by:
- Kotemon: Level 5
- Kumamon: MetalGreymon: Level 30
- Monmon: MetalGreymon: Level 20, Strength: 250
- Agumon: WarGreymon: Level 20
- Veemon: Imperialdramon Dragon Mode: Level 30
- Guilmon: MetalGreymon: Level 20, Strength: 400
- Renamon: Grizzlymon: Level 20
- Patamon: Growlmon: level 20
Dinohyumon unlocks Kyukimon for all Rookies other than Kotemon at level 50.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Dinohumon is #120, and is an Champion-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 157 HP, 167 MP, 109 Attack, 92 Defense, 86 Spirit, 69 Speed, and 38 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 3 and Numb Ward2 traits.
It dwells in the Palette Amazon.
Dinohumon can DNA digivolve from any two of Hawkmon, Kotemon, and DotAgumon, if the base Digimon is at least level 20, with 700 Dragon-Plant experience and 130 Attack. Dinohumon can DNA digivolve to Vajramon with Centarumon or Minotarumon, or to Zanbamon with Kabukimon.
Dinohumon can be hatched from the Beast DigiEgg.