Diaboromon is an Unidentified Digimon. It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to digivolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of destruction. A Diaboromon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter. However, when this Digimon congregates in great numbers, its raison d'être is made clear, and as that ultimate goal is to hijack a military computer and try to destroy the Real World as well with a nuclear strike, this is a terrifying Digimon.
- Web Wrecker (Catastrophe Cannon): Fires a powerful shot of destructive energy from its chest-cannon.
- Lost Paradise (Paradise Lost): Uses all the power in its body to hit the enemy.
- Cable Crusher: Stretches its arms and launches its huge clawed hands to slash or grab the enemy.
- Tsume Kougeki (爪攻撃? lit. "Claw Attack")
- Tentacle Bug: Stabs the enemy with its claw.
- Line Surge
- Page Fault
- Virus Download
- System Failure (System Fail)
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
- 2.4 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.5 Digimon Tamers
- 2.6 Digimon Fusion
- 2.7 Digimon Universe App Monsters
- 2.8 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.9 Digimon World 2
- 2.10 Digimon World 3
- 2.11 Digimon World 4
- 2.12 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.13 Digimon World DS
- 2.14 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.15 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.18 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.19 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 2.20 Digimon Racing
- 2.21 Digimon Battle
- 2.22 Digimon Masters
- 2.23 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.24 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.25 Digimon Links
- 2.26 Digimon ReArise
- 2.27 Vital Bracelet Digital Monster
- 3 Notes and references
Diaboromon's design is derived from the Y2K Bug, and so its body resembles a spindly spider. Its face resembles a traditional Hannya mask, with the intricate eye markings characteristic of its family. It bears long, green-gray limbs capable of stretching, with large red claws on its hands and feet. The exoskeleton covering its upper torso resembles a heavy blue armor with a row of red spikes along the spine, and a large green cannon muzzle on its chest.
- Diablomon (ディアボロモン)
Official romanization in the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese and some American English media.
- (Spa:) Diablo (lit. "Devil").
Name used in most American English media.
- Nihon-shiki romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Universe App Monsters
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Diaboromon appears in Infinity Tower as the Battle Master. The Diaboromon card belongs to the Dark card group. It can be obtained if you fuse Infermon and Digitamamon at the Fusion Shop.
Digimon World 2
Diaboromon is the Virus-attribute of Professor Piyotte's "Mega Form Digimon".
Diaboromon is a Virus-attribute, Darkness specialty Digimon with a level limit of 35. It appears alongside two Betamon in the Tera Domain, floors 14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84, and 98, after Overlord GAIA is defeated. It gives 627 EXP and 1580 Bits when defeated.
Diaboromon digivolves from Okuwamon with 20 or more DP. Diaboromon DNA degenerates to:
Digimon World 3
Diaboromon is an acquirable Digivolution for any party Digimon. Diaboromon is gained by raising a BlackWarGreymon and a GranKuwagamon to level 99 each. Alternatively, it can be DNA Digivolved during battle with the two aforementioned Digimon. Diaboromon can also DNA digivolve during battle to AncientGreymon with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
Diaboromon is also available as a Black Mega Card with 58/58. It is the fourth strongest Digimon Card.
Digimon World 4
Diaboromon is the third boss you will encounter in Venom Jungle.
Digimon World: Next Order
Diaboromon is a Dark Unknown type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Okuwamon and Infermon and can DNA Digivolve to Armageddemon with one of MetalSeadramon, Piedmon or Machinedramon. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Diaboromon is #327, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 310 HP, 323 MP, 169 Attack, 124 Defense, 128 Spirit, 131 Speed, and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Dark Veil, Flee 4, and LuckyMedal4 traits.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Diaboromon is #224, and is a Mega-level, HP-type, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark and Thunder elements and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Health 200%, Escaping is Winning, Super Rich, and Digimon Professor traits.
It dwells in the Angler Tunnel. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Infermon or Diaboromon.
Diaboromon digivolves from Infermon and can digivolve into Armageddemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Diaboromon, your Digimon must be at least level 38 with 170 attack, but only once you have revived Diaboromon and befriended Kuramon.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Diaboromon is a Dark Free Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Antylamon, Infermon, and Okuwamon. Its special attack is Catastrophe Cannon and its support skill is Destroyer, which gives all attacks a 10% chance of instantly killing the opponent.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Diaboromon is #260 and is a Dark Free Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 20 memory. It digivolves from Antylamon, Infermon, Okuwamon, Arcadiamon (Ultimate), and SkullSatamon and can digivolve to Armageddemon. Its special attack is Catastrophe Cannon and its support skill is Destroyer, which gives all attacks a 10% chance of instantly killing the opponent.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Diaboromon is also a boss like Omnimon only in the track Digital Space.
Diaboromon can be summoned with the "King of Destroy" summoning card.
Diaboromon can be encountered at Infinite Ice Ridge.
Diablomon digivolves from one version of Infermon.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Diaboromon digivolves from Infermon.
Vital Bracelet Digital Monster
Diaboromon is a raid boss.
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! [M2]
- D-Power 3.0
- Digimon Masters
- In Digimon: The Movie, Willis originally creates the Digi-Egg who would become Diaboromon as a partner. In the Japanese version of the events, Willis isn't involved in the events of Our War Game!.
- This attack is named "Inferno Missile" in Digimon Digital Card Battle and Digimon World 2, "Cable Crusher" in Digimon World 3, "Catastrophe C" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and retains its original name of "Catastrophe Cannon" in Digimon Masters, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Links, Digimon ReArise, and BT5-104: Catastrophe Cannon.
- This attack retains its original name of "Paradise Lost" in Digimon Masters.