DexDorugamon is a Ghost Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. It was experimented on in search of further digivolutions, and was said to, at the time of the experiment, resemble Dorumon's Champion form, Dorugamon. Since it keeps preying on the DigiCores of other Digimon, it is active despite its deceased condition, and is attempting to digivolve.
- Cannonball: Fires a large iron sphere from its mouth while charging.
- Metal Cast: Impales the opponent with its steel arms and rips out their DigiCore.
DexDorugamon is a beast-like Digimon wrapped in blue bandages over most of its body. It has two large legs and two arms, each of which has three long, red claws, as well as a large, saurian tail. The fur around the base of it neck is blue while the fur on its back and the back of its head is black. It has two black, pointed ears with blue tips and two large wings with large screws at the wrist joint. It has spiked metal braces on it arms, legs, and tail with screws at the base of the tail and wires emerging from the tip while its face is covered by a metal mask with a grill in the front. On its brow is a diamond-shaped purple-blue gem, indicated to be an old-style interface.
- Death-X-DORUgamon (デクスドルガモン)
- From DIGIMON OR UNKNOWN-MONSTERS.
- (Ja:) Garuru (ガルルル?), the onomatopoeia for a wolf's growl.
Name used in most American English media.