DexDoruGreymon is a Ghost Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. It is a Digimon of the Prototype Digimon "DORU Series" that was experimented on in search of further digivolutions, and was said to, at the time of the experiment, resemble its final form. Since it keeps preying on the Digicores of other Digimon, it is active despite its deceased condition, and is seeking a massive Digicore in order to digivolve. As it instinctively hunts for Digicores, the eye portions of its head and snout are covered in armor, and the sharp tips of the blades on its tail and wings are used to skewer many Digimon and then prey on their Digicores.
- 'Bloody Cave'Buraddīkeibu (洞窟の意? lit. "Cave of Ideas"): Attacks the foe with the armoured spike on its head.
- Metal Meteor: Summons a giant sphere of metal ten times its size and shoots at its foe.
DexDoruGreymon is the corrupted version of DoruGreymon.
- Death-X-DORUguremon (デクスドルグレモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese and some American English media. English media format "DORU" without the capitalization.
- From DIGIMON OR UNKNOWN-MONSTERS.
- (Ja:) Gure. Romanization of "gre" which may come from Grey.
Name used in most American English media.
- (Ja:) Death-X, directly from "Dekusu" (デクス?).
- From "DORU" but without the capitalization.
- (En:) Grey, meaning "old" or "ancient".