Daemon is an Evil Digimon. It is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", representing Jupiter and the sin of Wrath. It leads the many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon, and like Devimon, it was originally an Angel Digimon, and a particularly high-ranking one. It is said that before it fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, it was in fact a Seraphimon. However, because it raged in fury or rebellion against a being of goodness in the Digital World (perhaps the very human that created the Digital World), it was deleted to the Dark Area. It has vowed to one day conquer the Digital World in revenge against the being of goodness. Also, it is plotting to secretly revive Lucemon Chaos Mode who led the rebellion and was the strongest among the Megas.
- Flame Inferno: Attacks with extremely high-temperature hellfire that burns up the opponent without a trace.
- Chaos Flare: Attacks with a huge tower of flame.
- Hammer Knuckle: Puts both hands together and swings with all its might.
- Double Dust: Attacks with fists filled with magic.
- Slash Nail: Tears the enemy with the giant claws on its left hand.
- 1 Design
- 2 Development
- 3 Fiction
- 3.1 Digimon Data Squad
- 3.2 Digimon World Data Squad
- 3.3 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
- 3.4 Digimon Chronicle X
- 3.5 Digimon World DS
- 3.6 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 3.7 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 3.8 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 3.9 Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
- 3.10 Digimon World: Next Order
- 3.11 Digimon Battle
- 3.12 Digimon Masters
- 3.13 Digimon Heroes!
- 3.14 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 3.15 Digimon Links
- 3.16 Digimon ReArise
- 3.17 D-Tector 1.0
- 3.18 Digimon Pendulum III: Nightmare Soldiers
- 3.19 Digivice iC 10X
- 3.20 DigiWindow
- 4 Notes and references
The characters on its anklet read "010", four times.
It is based on the mythological demon Cacodemon.
- Demon (デーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
Name used in Digimon World Data Squad and some other American English media.
- (En:) Creepy.
Daemon was designed by Ten'ya Yabuno.
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Creepymon is a digivolution in Agumon's galaxy.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon Chronicle X
Digimon World DS
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Creepymon is a Dark Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 22 memory. It digivolves from SkullGreymon and BlueMeramon. Its special attack is Flame Inferno and its support skill is Wrath, which increases Intelligence by 50% when HP drops below 25%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Creepymon is #261 and is a Dark Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 22 memory. It digivolves from SkullGreymon, BlueMeramon, Arcadiamon (Ultimate) and SkullSatamon. Its special attack is Flame Inferno and its support skill is Wrath, which increases Intelligence by 50% when HP drops below 25%.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
Creepymon is a Dark Virus type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from WaruSeadramon and Infermon. Mega level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
Daemon Beast Mode is a Mega Virus Digimon with a stat build of 4 STR/1 AGI/3 DEX/1 INT.
Daemon Beast Mode can be obtained as a card evolution, requiring a level 41 Tamer, a level 71 Daemon, and the Daemon Beast Mode card. If successful, Daemon Beast Mode will replace Daemon as the Digimon's Mega form.
Daemon Beast Mode is a Burst Mode-level Mercenary Digimon. Daemon Beast Mode digivolves from Daemon (Mantled), once the "Furious Claw" has been applied to it.His Skills are Slash Nail (1429 damage) and Chaos Flare (4238 damage)
Demon digivolves from Demon (Mantled).
Digimon Soul Chaser
Daemon digivolves from Daemon (Mantled).
Creepymon may digivolve from SkullSatamon.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 1.0, Daemon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000690111".
Digimon Pendulum III: Nightmare Soldiers
Digivice iC 10X
Daemon appears in the sixth Southeast area of Dark Castle and can be unlocked by winning the "Meal" mini-game.
Notes and references
- Daemon (Beast Mode) is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- Digimon Masters
- Digimon World Data Squad
- Digimon ReArise
- Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "Truth" 
- Digimon Carddass Battle Terminal 02 (Jump Festa Trailer)
- Digimon Collectors, BlackSeraphimon: "It is said that it doesn't become depraved, but it's a step before it becomes Demon".