CrysPaledramon is a Dragon Man Digimon. A Dragon Man Digimon that only a select few Paledramon are said to be able to digivolve into. The shell of ice it has grown has changed into armor that covers its entire body, drastically raising its defensive and offensive power. Thanks to the icicles mounted on its wings, it now remains unchanged when facing any hot Digimon. Also, it can even control air currents due to the cold air it blasts from its thrusters, allowing it to fly at higher speeds even during snowstorms.
- Bīngrèn Fúyóupào (冰刃浮游炮? lit. "Ice Sword Floating Cannon")
- Jílèdòngtǔ (极乐冻土? lit. "Paradise Frozen Soil")
- Frozen Claw: Tears the enemy to pieces with the ice claws equipped to both of its arms, and then freezes their wounds.
- Callous Dimension: Generates a snowsquall which causes everything around it to be frozen in ice, including the enemy.
- CrysPaledramon (クリスペイルドラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Jīnglóngshòu (晶龙兽)
Name used in Digimon Encounters and other Chinese materials.