|Title||Lord of Knights|
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(September 26, 2018)
Crusadermon X is a Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Wielding the Rose's Pile Bunker, a rose-shaped shield used for both offense and defense, as well as the Rose's Fencer, a rapier, it sports a noble form and has attained even more power befitting of the Lord of Knights. By analysing the battlefield using the red crystal embedded in its visor, it is now able to consistently lead its allies into advantageous situations in battle. The way it controls the tide of battle is akin to how a musician performs their song; this aura of absolute power it gives off strikes fear into all in its surroundings. Not only that, its ribbon blades have been strengthened along with its armour, and it is able to concentrate the power of its Knightmon subordinates into the tips of its blades.
- Spiral Masquerade: Chops up the opponent with the four body-sash blades which extend from its armor.
- Urgent Fear: Instantly comes into point-blank range, then starts shooting the opponent in the chest with sonic booms from the Pile Bunker on its right arm.
- Lord of Fraternity: Expands its ribbon blades, which have amassed the power of Knightmon, and slices the entire opposing army apart with dance-like movements.
- Noblesse of Rouge: Seals the enemy's movements with a hurricane of rose petals generated from the core of its Rose's Pile Bunker and precisely impaling their Digicore with its Rose's Fencer.
- Kyūkyoku Sentotsuken Gran Rozerio: By combining its shield and swords, it can form the ultimate Pile Bunker creating a shockwave that blows away any and all who stand on the battlefield.
- LordKnightmon (X-Antibody) (ロードナイトモン(Ｘ抗体))
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Crusadermon X
Bandai ran a poll between July 27, 2018 and August 20, 2018 - allowing fans to vote once a day between a large amount of Digimon. The two with the most votes would get their own X-Antibody forms. Bandai revealed the results on September 14, 2018 - with Crusadermon in first and Minervamon in second. Crusadermon X was designed by As'maria.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: LordKnightmon X
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 May be a pun on "Rhodonite".
- ↑ https://withthewill.net/threads/20582-Various-Updates-Figures-at-Events-Product-Survey-Plus-X-Antibody-Fan-Vote!
- ↑ https://withthewill.net/threads/20779-Digimon-Toy-and-Game-Livesteam-Updates
- ↑ デジタルモンスターX プレミアムバンダイ (2018-10-17). Retrieved on 2018-10-21.