CresGarurumon is a Beast Knight Digimon. A final form of Garurumon. Unlike ZeedGarurumon, another final form, it's a sub-species of MetalGarurumon taking on a humanoid form. Donning armor made of golden Chrondigizoit that deflects attacks, it excels in swordplay, using the Yellow Beast Crescent Blade (黄獣偃月刀 Kijū Engetsutou?)
- Beast Cyclone (獣狼大回転 Jūrou Daikaiten?, lit. "Great Beast-Wolf Rotation"): Spins its entire body and attacks the opponent while turning into a blade.
- Fury: Ice Moon Fang (激・氷月牙 Geki: Hyougetsuga?): Molds the Yellow Beast Crescent Blade (黄獣偃月刀 Kijū Engetsutou?) into countless forms using ice, and then hurls it at the opponent.
- Yellow Beast Crescent Blade (黄獣偃月刀 Kijū Engetsutou?)
- CresGarurumon (クーレスガルルモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Cres. From the Green Dragon Crescent Blade, a legendary guandao. Also Crescent moon.
- Ja: Garuru (ガルルル?), the onomatopoeia for a wolf's growl.
CresGarurumon some instances digivolves from WereGarurumon.
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon Masters
- Digimon Adventure:, "The Gold Wolf of the Crescent Moon" 
- Omegamon born from the fusion of "BlitzGreymon", a subspecies of WarGreymon, and "CresGarurumon", a subspecies of MetalGarurumon." : "A new side of
- Digimon Links
- This attack is named "Great Beast-Wolf Rotation" in Digimon Masters.