(チコモン Chicomon)
Chibomon b.jpg
Level Fresh
Type Slime
Attribute None
Family Dragon's Roar
Next forms DemiVeemon[1]
Partners Davis Motomiya
Voice actors (Ja:) Junko Noda (02)
(En:) Dina Sherman (02)
Other Names
• (Ja:) Chikomon[2]

Chibomon is a Slime Digimon, and as such, it is small and young. It is a small, blue-colored, Dragon Digimon child, and although it is small and powerless, it has the potential to digivolve to every Dragon Digimon. For that reason, it is a Digimon that is considered exceedingly valuable by tamers and researchers of Dragon Digimon. It is cherished due to its personality of friendliness and overflowing curiosity, characteristic of Fresh Digimon. Just like other Fresh Digimon, it spits acidic bubbles to attack, but as usual, their power is nonexistent.[3]


  • Frothy Spit (酸の泡 San no Awa?, lit. "Acid Bubbles"): Spits acidic bubbles with nonexistent power to attack.



Chicomon (チコモン)

Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.

  • (Es:) "Chico" (lit. "small child")

Name used in Digimon Adventure 02 and other American English media.

  • (Ja:) Chibi (チビ? "small child")


Digimon Adventure 02

Main article: Chibomon (Adventure)

Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!

Several Chibomon watch the race to determine who will become the King of the Digital World.

Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers

Chibomon digivolves to DemiVeemon in lines 1 and 22.

Digimon Tamers: Tag Tamer

Main article: Chibomon (Adventure)

Chibomon are common enemies. The Chibomon card increases a Digimon's attack.

Digimon Frontier

Chibomon are in the Village of Beginnings and are among the Digimon who stand up to the Royal Knights when they attack. Glean Eggs And Scram Another Chibomon is among the freshly-hatched Digimon on the Yellow Moon and bonds with Takuya Kanbara. When Knights Fall...

Digimon World DS

Chibomon is only obtainable from a DigiEgg. Chibomon can digivolve to Veemon or SnowAgumon.

To get Veemon, you have to match a Dragon Digimon and an 'Obedient' Digimon with 300+ Attack. The resulting egg will have an 80% chance of hatching to Chibomon, Veemon's In-Training form, and a 20% chance of hatching to ExVeemon, its Champion form.

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk

Chibomon is #011, and is an In-Training-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 68 HP, 56 MP, 55 Attack, 33 Defense, 19 Spirit, 31 Speed, and 11 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 1 trait.

It dwells in the Task Canyon.

Chibomon can digivolve to Veemon and Monodramon. In order to degenerate to Chibomon, your Digimon must be at least level 4, and you must have previously befriended a Chibomon.

Chibomon can be hatched from the Red DigiEgg.

Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Chibomon is #011, and is an In-training level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Curiosity trait.

Chibomon can digivolve into Veemon or Betamon. In order to degenerate into Chibomon, your Digimon must be at least level 5.

Chibomon can be hatched from the Red Egg.

Digimon Soul Chaser

Chibomon can digivolve to DemiVeemon.

Notes and references

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.