Cerberumon Werewolf Mode is a Wizard Digimon. It is a mutant form of Cerberusmon, the Digimon known as the Watchdog of Hell (地獄の番犬 Jigoku no Banken?) that lives in the Dark Area. It transformed into its current form to prevent the spread of data formed from human malice, which permeates the Internet in the form of both images and text, because it fears this data will have an adverse effect on the Digital World. As a result of its transformation, its body has been covered in an organic shell, and it can now walk on two legs. It also overwrote the data on its arms to allow it to crush any tainted data it finds using its powerful jaws.
- Inferno Divide: Blast foes with firebombs at point blank range while it holds them in place, which it does by biting them with the massive heads on the ends of its arms.
- Cerberus Erase: Cuts down enemies using a combination of dynamic movements and the claws on its feet.
- Mad Dog Fire (Hellfire): Unleashes a blast of scorching, hellish flames to reduce any foe to ashes. The destructive power of this attack is on a whole other level compared to that of the unmutated Cerberusmon.
Cerberumon Werewolf Mode is a bipedal version of Cerberumon, taking cues from the werewolf, which is a wolf-human hybrid. The heads that were previously on its shoulders are now its hands, equipped with cannons in their mouths. It also now has a humanoid face under its mask. It has claw-like spikes on its shoulders and boots with claws on the upper part of them while its tail resembles that of a wolf.
- Cerberumon: Werewolf Mode (ケルベロモン：人狼モード)
- Cerberus, three-headed dog guardian to the gates of the Underworld in Greek mythology.
- Mode. From Mode Change.