Please use this page to discuss pages that have been labeled for deletion.
Gabumon crying picture
- It's because it's unlicensed. See File:XILA-Mon.png for an example of proper licensing of a fanart. Also, do you have the artist's permission to post it here? That also needs to be placed in the licensing when the fanart is not yours. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 16:37, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
I still think we should keep this, since we are going to have people searching for, for example, Taichi's MetalGreymon, or Ruki's Kyuubimon. As long as it remains a redirect, it should be harmless.KrytenKoro 01:27, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
Digimon Names with X
Those Digimon are natural carriers of the X-Antibody and, thus, do not need X in their names. Papumon redirected into Pupumon; since it isn't there, it probably should be deleted in case there actually is a Papumon somewhere. Lanate (talk) 04:36, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
Fanfiction name and obviously a vandalism article made by an IP. -Adv193 23:39, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
This article was just made by an IP weirdo. Heres the IP:18.104.22.168 By Digimodify23
Obviously not Digimon related. Just about some random story about Apples. Here's the dude's IP: 22.214.171.124 -GuiledDragon (August 25, 2010)
Low-quality Bandai Images from card scans
Taiki Kudou (Xros Wars Hunters)
Yes, it is not required as it is the same for existing Taiki Kudou's Xros Wars Profile but these lazy administrators never edit them so I thought of making another page. If they start editing pages on time, no unnecessary page would be made. --126.96.36.199 16:52, October 30, 2011 (UTC)Ben 10, 000
How to give your license or work, after I actually want me to prove that it belongs to me?
- As specified on the upload page:
Fanart must be licensed to its originating artist, and must have the "Fan Images" category applied to the image. All fan art must also be used on a fan article, and not simply to decorate your user page. Uncredited, uncategorized, or unused fanart will be deleted, and may be locked to prevent reuploading.
That example specifies:
As such, the correct format is to specify the name of the image, its usage, and the original artist. If the uploader is not the original artist, the image should also demonstrate proof that the original artist gave permission to use the image. (Perhaps with a quote of an e-mail exchange, or a link to some forum message).Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 19:26, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know if I did it right but I put the licensing on for File:Ophanimon by Cilia14.jpg, File:Magnaangewomon by holyangeldragon.gif, File:Succubamon tanlisette.png, and File:SuccubamonBM.gif.--Red Duel 17:33, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Did you actually get permission to use these fanarts in the first place? That's another big part of it.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 20:21, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- yes.--Red Duel 17:33, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
you see i didnt know to where to put the owners name i knew who it was but i could not the place to type it
What is the reason the page has been deleted Asukamon?
Who has been tagging fan creations with deletion tags? There's nothing wrong being done here! My own Fan Character Infobox isn't even showing up now! --Taylor Gorrell 15:25, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
I didn't see the licensing details the first time uploading Vaderix, but I did in later uploading. I made up everything regarding Vaderix. Please do not put it back on the delete list. Tepheris (talk) 20:24, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Then you need to license it correctly, like in File:XILA-Mon.png, which is the ONLY WAY to not have your image deleted. Anime... PAAWAA!!! 20:28, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
About Fan:King Dramon
What about Fan:Yurimon
Adding Shinobi Type Digimon
Why does anybody adding Digimon from Naruto Series like Fan:Ankomon. --Dypaul15 01:19, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
Deleting Fan Pages
Why are u Deleting Fan Pages that I made? --Dypaul15 01:21, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- All images need to be licensed, and 12 20 is December 20th. You have until then to update the image attribution as instructed in the community corner, sitenotice, or upload guidelines. The format is to use attribution based on File:XILA-Mon.pngNow activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 13:59, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Click on File:XILA-Mon.png for an example. The license is the part under the heading "Description." You need to go to your image's page and type up the license for it, saying who the original artist is and if it isn't you, you have to prove you have permission to use it. I hope this helped youCrestsofDetermination&Loyalty (talk) 21:21, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
AncientOmnimon Zwart and Patamon X
I don't know how tho licence my images, and whenever I look at the page about it, half of it is cut off and inaccessible. –––– PerseusLink.
- Fanart must be licensed to its originating artist, and must have the "Fan Images" category applied to the image. All fan art must also be used on a fan article, and not simply to decorate your user page. Uncredited, uncategorized, or unused fanart will be deleted, and may be locked to prevent reuploading.
- Any fanart placed in the main articles will be permanently deleted, and copies of that image that are reuploaded will also be deleted, with vandalism warnings given to repeat uploaders.
- Licensing example
Time for a purge
I draw all the Fanart I post here, but I don't know how to edit the page to put the license in.
Therefore, some of my Fanart of my fan Digimon is on canidates for deletion, and I have no way of correcting the mistake.
I don't get it! Why are these a candidate for deletion? I created these images! On DA! And besides, why would licensed be included?! I don't understand!
- You hit the "edit" button and type in a license, as the Special:Upload page instructs. This topic is already covered above on this page, so please read through next time.Now activating Project: SPIDERS EVERYWHERE 21:42, May 21, 2020 (UTC)