Bulucomon is a Mini Dragon Digimon. Bulucomon resides in areas isolated from the outside world by ice. Its physical strength has been tempered by cold, harsh environments, allowing it to lift objects larger than itself with ease. However, because its body is made mainly out of ice, its body will shrink and its power will weaken when exposed to high temperatures. Due to being brought up in areas with small populations, they will tend to form very strong bonds even with Digimon of different species that they encounter. It is especially close to Gabumon and Penguinmon. Bulucomon will melt and shrink with its power decreased like Paledramon does when encountering enemies of the like of Meramon.
- Wēifēngbīngjiàn (威锋冰箭? lit. "Power Edge Ice Arrow")
- Bīngfēngliánjí (冰封连击? lit. "Ice Seal Battering")
- Baby Hail: Exhales chilled air from its mouth, shooting out countless shards of ice.
- Ice Mash: Attacks continuously with its outer shell of ice.
- Bulucomon (ブルコモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Blucomon (ブルコモン)
Official romanization given by the Digital Monster Art Book Ver.Pendulum.
- Bìlóngshòu (碧龙兽)
Name used in Digimon Encounters and other Chinese materials.
Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th
Bulucomon is a password Digimon. The password is 061131.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Encounters
- ↑ Digimon Encounters reveal
- ↑ Digimon Encounters: Bulcomon profile
- ↑ Digital Monster Art Book Ver.Pendulum: Blucomon: "It is especially close to Penmon".
- ↑ Digimon Encounters: Paledramon: "Temperature variations due to normal environmental changes mostly do not affect Paledramon's body, though it will melt and shrink with its power decreased, like its Rookie form does, when encountering enemies of the like of Meramon."