Bukamon is a Lesser Digimon. Although it has an appearance which is thought to be the infancy of an aquatic dinosaur, it is a funny Digimon with movements as clever as the seahorse. However, the friendly personality it had as Pichimon has totally vanished, and it quickly flees if others approach. Its outer skin cannot yet bear the water pressure and low temperature of the deep sea, so the length of time it can dive to the deep sea is not long.
- Air Bubbles (空気の泡 Kūki no Awa?)
- Bubbles (泡 Awa?, lit. "Bubbles"): Fires pink bubbles from its mouth.
- Froth Bubbles (シャボンの泡 Shabon no Awa?, lit. "Soap Bubbles"): Spits froth that looks like bubbles.
- Acid Bubbles (酸の泡 San no Awa?, lit. "Acid Bubbles"): Produces bubble-like objects from its mouth to intimidate the opponent.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
- 2.4 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.5 Digimon Frontier
- 2.6 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.7 Digimon Fusion
- 2.8 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.9 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.10 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.11 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.12 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.13 Digimon Battle
- 2.14 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.15 Digimon Racing
- 2.16 Digimon World Championship
- 2.17 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.18 Digimon Links
- 2.19 Digimon ReArise
- 2.20 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and References
- Pukamon (プカモン)
- (Ja:) Pukapuka (プカプカ?), onomatopoeia for floating, and as such is usually hovering.
Name used in American English media.
- Buka, corruption of Puka.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Bukamon are recruitable enemies in the Shrine of Evil—Left and Right and Piemon's Palace.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
A Bukamon is the partner of an unnamed Australian DigiDestined.
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Bukamon are enemies in Ryo's side of Water Cave 2, Black Ship 2, and Plume Cave 2, as well as Ken's side of Plume Cave.
Bukamon will digivolve from Pichimon and to Otamamon in line 55, from Pichimon to Shakomon in lines 56 and 66, from Pichimon to Gomamon in lines 13 and 19, from Pichimon to Crabmon in line 60, and from Pichimon to Penguinmon in line 28.
Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Bukamon are enemies in the Sinkhole and Dark Taichi's Crevasses.
The Bukamon card, titled "PF PC Plus II", is a Rank 1 card which increases a Digimon's PC by 4.
Digimon Data Squad
A Bukamon is among the Digimon caught in the vortex caused by Akihiro Kurata's troops.
Another Bukamon is with Biyomon when he returns to the Damon household.
Pukamon are residents of the Island Zone. Jijimon remembers them when speaking about the history of the Digital World. A Pukamon witnesses the revival of Neptunemon after the final Code Crown fragment is claimed by the Fusion Fighters. During the battle with MegaDarknessBagramon in the Human World, Pukamon are among the many Digimon Mikey summons from the Digital World to form Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode.
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon World: Next Order
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Bukamon is #14 and is at the Training II level. It is a Free type, Water Attribute, has no equip slots and uses up 3 memory. It's special move is Bubbles and it learns Hydro Water I at level 5. Bukamon can de-digivolve into Poyomon and can digivolve into Otamamon, Gomamon, Syakomon, and Betamon. Its Support Skill is Innocent Eyes which increases ACU and EVA by 1%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Bukamon is #15 in and is at the Training II level. It is a Free type, Water Attribute, has no equip slots and uses up 3 memory. It's special move is Air Bubbles and it learns Hydro Water I at level 5. Bukamon can de-digivolve into Poyomon and can digivolve into Otamamon, Gomamon, Syakomon, and Betamon. Its Support Skill is Innocent Eyes which increases ACU and EVA by 1%.
Bukamon can be found and captured in Amusement Park East and South, where it is a level 6 enemy. Bukamon's unique drop is Bukamon's Bubbles, twenty five of which are needed to create a Digi-Egg of Courage. It has a stat build of 2-2-2-2 as a captured Digimon and a stat build of 3-3-2-2 as an enemy Digimon. Bukamon's Skill 1 is Acid Bubbles, which is a distant single target skill. The Ocean Beast version of Bukamon digivolves to Gomamon at level 11, whilst the Aquatic version digivolves to Betamon at level 11.
Digital Monster D-Project
Bukamon digivolves from Pichimon and to Syakomon. The Impmon in Area 7 will turn into a Bukamon upon defeat and digivolve into a MarineAngemon, flanked by two other MarineAngemon, when challenged post-game.
Bukamon is Gomamon's degeneration.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
Notes and References
- Digimon Adventure, "The Ultimate Clash" 
- Digimon Encounters
- Digimon Adventure, "And so it begins..." 
- Digimon Battle
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- This attack is named "Bubble-Blow" on its season one English trading card and "Bubble" in Digimon Links.
- Digimon Fusion, "Thanks for the DigiCards!"