(魔公爵 Ma Kōshaku?)[please confirm]
|Debut||Digimon World: Next Order - International Edition|
|Prior forms||Piedmon + Myotismon|
Boltboutamon is a Demon Man Digimon. The vilest, most wicked Digimon through which the "Malevolent Fist" (Grudgeful Hand), born from the malice data that the Dark Area overflows with, served as the source of evil that caused Myotismon to be forcibly absorbed into Piedmon. It lacks Piedmon and Myotismon's sense of self, and acts according to the intentions clenched by the "Malevolent Fist". Those intentions are the eradication of light, so as to corrode the world with darkness.
- Pernicious Waltz (Palazzi Valzer, (Ita: "Palaces' Waltz"): Multiplies the "Spiedini" (Ita: "Skewers") swords it carries on its waist using magic, and sends them flying. It takes pleasure in its methods of slowly torturing the enemy and causing them to be in agony, and finally ends their life by sending them flying from all directions simultaneously, calling it its grand finale.
- Quartzione: The bullets fired by its two "Ala di Pollo" (Ita: "Chicken Wing") guns lodge themselves inside the enemy's body, attacking and annihilating them from within.
- Voltobautamon (ボルトバウタモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Ita Volto. "Face", also a reference to the mask of the same name.
- Ita: Bauta. A type of mask traditionally worn at the Carnival of Venice.
Name used in American English version of Digimon World: Next Order.
- Approximate romanization of Japanese name.
BoltBoutamon is one of the few Digimon to debut in the west before Japan, as it was a new Digimon created specifically for the western remaster of Digimon World: Next Order, which didn't release in Japan until a month after the western version.
Digimon World: Next Order
BoltBoutamon is a Dark Virus type, Yellow Mega level Digimon and can be DNA digivolved from Piedmon and Myotismon. Ultra level Digimon can't poop but if Piedmon's experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.