|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Daisuke Kishio (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Patrick Seitz (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) D2-36, D2-37, D2-38, D3-29, D4-33, D5-37, D6-31, D7-34, DG1-031, 1-051|
(En:) S2-029, S2-030, B1-030, B2-052
Blastmon is a Mineral Digimon. It is a super-heavyweight Digimon with a mineral body. It is clad in a hard crystal armor that regenerates when broken, and boasts a number of various, powerful techniques, so its slowly moving form is the epitome of an impregnable moving fortress. Because of its glittering body and power, it calls itself the "most beautiful, sublime creature."
- Diamond Machine Gun: Fires off the crystals throughout its body like a machine gun, alongside an intense punch, can sweep through hundreds of opponents in one shot.
- Diamond Hedgehog: Capitalizes on its hard body and great weight by curling up its body and rolling around. There is nothing that can keep its original shape after being squashed by that.
- Prism Flash
- Crystal Breath: Absorbs sunlight into its body, then spits it out as an extremely high-temperature, high-pressure laser. Although it can only be used in daytime, the destructive power it displays more than makes up for its faults.
- Diamond Tail
- Final Subagōn Punch: Sunders the earth by smashing its fists into the ground.
- Junjou Emerald Chop (純情エメラルドチョップ? lit. "Naive Emerald Chop"): Performs a chop.
- Janken: Gu (ジャンケン・グ? lit. "Janken: Rock"): Punches with a mighty fist.
- Janken: Choki (ジャンケン・チョキ? lit. "Janken: Scissors"): Chops hard enough to leave a shockwave.
- Janken: Pa (ジャンケン・ぱ? lit. "Janken: Paper"): Punches with a mighty fist.
- Kenran Crystal Volcano (絢爛クリスタルボルケーノ? lit. "Dazzling Crystal Volcano"): Explosively launches self at enemy.
Blastmon is large Digimon covered in diamond-like crytals with disproportionately large arms and hands embedded in metallic gloves and a mighty tail with a crystal orb at its end that can act as a massive club. Although not quite as big as its forelimbs, its legs and feet are also quite strong and sturdy and are reinforced with crystals and metallic footwear. A large black and red cape is worn at its back.
- Blastmon (ブラストモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Blastmon is an obtainable Digimon.
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Blastmon is a limited-time special boss.