|Debut||Digital Monster Ver. 4|
|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
Young At Heart
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Atori Shigematsu (Adventure/02/tri.), Haruhi Terada (Savers)|
(En:) Tifanie Christun (Adventure/02), Mela Lee (All-Star Rumble), Terrence Stone (Data Squad), Cherami Leigh (Adventure tri.)
Biyomon is a Bird Digimon. Its wings have developed to become like arms and it is able to dexterously operate them and use them to grip objects, but for that reason, it is poor at flying through the air. It usually lives on the ground, but when danger draws near it escapes by flying away. However, since its flying ability is on the same level as Patamon, it sees Patamon as its rival. Its dream is to someday become Birdramon, who can fly freely about the sky, and it seems it doesn't want to become Kokatorimon, who cannot fly at all. As its personality is to be brimming over with curiosity, it loves to peck at the head portion of Tanemon.
- Spiral Twister (Magical Fire): Attacks with ethereal flames.
- Violin Attack (ピヨリンアタック Piyorin Attack?, lit. "Chirping Attack"): Attacks with a tackle.
- Hard Beak (硬いくちばし Katai Kuchibashi?, lit. "Hard Beak"): Pecks with its hard beak.
- Turbo Pecker (ダッシュついばみ Dash Tsuibami?, lit. "Dash Peck"):
- Peck Attack (ついばみアタック Tsuibami Attack?, lit. "Peck Attack"): Drills foe with its beak.
- Double Fire
- Beak Attack (Kuchibashi Attack): Pokes with a hard beak.
- Charming Tweety: Charms the enemy with a cute chirp.
- Phantom Fire (ピヨッチョボール Piyoccho Ball?, lit. "Chirping Ball"): Fires a phantom blue fireball.
- Phantom Hurricane (ピヨッチョハリケーン Piyoccho Hurricane?, lit. "Chirping Hurricane"): Creates a large phantom tornado.
- Ostri-kick (Ostrich Kick)
- Talon Twist (Spiral Wing): Surrounds itself with a vortex of wind that knocks away the enemy.
- Bird Kick: Flips into the air, kicking the opponent.
- Aerial Bird Kick
- Spinning Bird Kick
- Biyomon Attack: Covers itself in fire and dive-bombs the enemy with its beak.
- Aerial Biyomon Attack
- Biyomon Attack Special
- Rising Spiral Wing
- Spiral Twister Lift
- Spiral Twister Combo
- Spiral Twister Slam
Biyomon is a pink bird with arm-like wings, a feather mane, a red beak, blue eyes, blue stripes on its crest, blue borders on two of its head feathers and its tail feathers, yellow legs, and red claws on its wings and feet. It wears a metallic ring on its left leg.
- Piyomon (ピヨモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in most Japanese media.
- Ja: Piyopiyo (ぴよぴよ?), the onomatopeia for tweeting.
Name used in American English and some Japanese media.
- Similar to Japanese name. Possibly a mistranslation, due to the similarity between "pi" (ピ?) and "bi" (ビ?).
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
Digimon Adventure tri.
Super Evolution Stage Digimon Adventure tri. ~August 1 Adventure~
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Adventure 20th Memorial Story
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Biyomon card, titled "PF TA Plus III", increases a Digimon's TA by 6.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Biyomon is found in Gear Savanna. When Mameo first meets Biyomon it will run away from him and every time it is spoken to, it will run away again. Mameo then comes up with a plan to trap it between himself and his Digimon partner. Once done, it gives up and goes to the City to work in the item shop (the big one), selling sup.recovery and other items.
Biyomon digivolves from Tokomon, and can digivolve into Airdramon, Kabuterimon, Birdramon, Unimon, and Kokatorimon. If not meeting the requirements to digivolve to Champion, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. When killed in battle, it has a 10% to digivolve to Bakemon. If the happiness and discipline gauges are empty, and it is scolded, it will digivolve to Nanimon.
Digimon World 2
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Biyomon card is #029 and is a Rookie level Fire-type card with 510 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Spiral Twister": inflicts 350 damage.
- "Violin Attack": inflicts 170 damage.
- "Turbo Pecker": inflicts 130 damage, and attacks first.
Its support effect is "Boost own Attack Power +200."
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Biyomon digivolves from Budmon and Tokomon and can digivolve to Airdramon, Angemon, and Birdramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Encode
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Biyomon digivolves from Budmon and Motimon and can digivolve to Birdramon, Airdramon, Kyubimon, Angemon, and Veedramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
A Biyomon in the Vast Plateau is unsuccessfully trying to fly and wants someone to help it to learn how. After Birdramon joins the City, the Hero tells Biyomon that Birdramon could help it to learn how to fly and Biyomon excitedly joins the City so that Birdramon can help teach it how to fly. Biyomon then joins Birdramon in the Sender and will give the Hero five Auto-Pilots after the Hero has used the sender five times. This can be repeated every time the Hero has used the sender five times.
Biyomon is a Air Vaccine type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Tokomon and Nyaromon and can digivolve into Birdramon, Piddomon, RedVeedramon, and Youkomon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon World DS
Biyomon digivolves to Birdramon.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Biyomon is #032 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Technical-class Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Wind element and a weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 99 HP, 113 MP, 71 Attack, 53 Defense, 60 Spirit, 73 Speed, and 18 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 2 and Hard Rock 1 traits.
It dwells in the Limit Valley.
Biyomon can be hatched from the Sky Blue Digi-Egg or Cloud Patterned Digi-Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Biyomon is #031, and is a Rookie-level, MP-type, Bird-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Thunder element. It possesses the Luck and Curiosity traits.
It dwells in the Patch Prairie.
Biyomon can be hatched from the Sky Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Biyomon is a Wind Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to Aquilamon, Kabuterimon, Kyubimon, and Birdramon. Its special attack is Spiral Twister and its support skill is Phoenix Feathers which prevents Instant Death.
In Complete Edition, Biyomon can also digivolve to Airdramon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Biyomon is #050 a Wind Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to Aquilamon, Kabuterimon, Kyubimon, Birdramon, and Airdramon. Its special attack is Spiral Twister and its support skill is Phoenix Feathers which prevents Instant Death.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Soul Chaser
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- ↑ Digital Monster: Piyomon
- ↑ Digimon Pendulum: Piyomon
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "And so it begins..." 
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Data Squad, "The Digi-Egg That Fell to Earth" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Biyomon Gets Firepower" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Piyomon: "Its dream is to someday become Birdramon, who can fly freely about the sky, and it seems it doesn't want to become Cockatrimon, who cannot fly at all."
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encounters
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Magical Fire" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon Battle, and Digimon ReArise.
- ↑ This attack is named "Phantom Tackle" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Pecking Attack" on St-03.
- ↑ This attack is named "Dash Peck" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Spiral Wing" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri. Digivice screen