(ベルスターモン（Ｘ抗体） BeelStarmon (X-Antibody))
|Debut||Digimon Reference Book|
(October 26, 2018)
BelleStarmon X is a Demon Man Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. It is a beautiful gunman characterized by its large, black wings that wields the small gun "Pepino" (Esp: Cucumber) in addition to its "Rizoma de Loto" (Esp: Lotus Root), which has been modified into a shotgun. By improving its physical abilities, it gained shooting techniques where its bullets never miss no matter what pose it shoots them from. The gunfire it unleashes through its elegant, dance-like tai sabaki is so beautiful and exquisite that it is even rumored to be a kind of art. Its "Fly Bullet: Segundo" (Esp: Fly Bucket: Second), which sports wings just like BelleStarmon itself, freely bolts across the battlefield and attacks with its unpredictable trajectory.
- Fly Bullet: Fires a "Fly Bullet" from the Rizoma de Loto that homes in on the enemy's vitals.
- Double Claw: Stabs and tears through enemies with the knives stocked on the Rizoma de Loto.
- Hurricane Screw Shot: Wildly fires the guns hidden in the heels of its boots with a keen Senpukyaku.
- Fly Bullet: Segundo (Esp: Fly Bucket: Second): While the enemy's attention is diverted by the Fly Bullet, Beel Starmon robs the enemy of their sight with the jet-black feathers it shoots from its wings.
- Distancia Cero (Esp: Zero Distance): Finishes the enemy off with a zero-distance shooting attack that the enemy cannot see.
- BeelStarmon (X-Antibody) (ベルスターモン（Ｘ抗体）)
- BelleStarmon X
Name used by this wiki. For further details, see DW:X-FORM.
BelleStarmon X was designed by Kagemaru Himeno.
Digimon Chronicle X
A BelleStarmon X is one of the Digimon that take part in Jesmon's battle royal to decide the future of the old Digital World.
Notes and references
- デジモンウェブ公式 (@bandai_digimon). #デジモンX2 ピックアップコーナー!『ベルスターモンＸ』を紹介。大きく黒い翼が特徴的な麗しのガンマン。しなやかに踊るような体裁きから放たれる射撃は、もはや一種の芸術とさえ噂されるほど華やかで美しい。商品詳細はこちら▶p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000… #デジモン #Digimon 2019-07-29 Tweet.
- デジタルモンスターX プレミアムバンダイ (2018-10-17). Retrieved on 2018-10-21.