|Beelzemon Blast Mode|
Beelzebumon: Blast Mode)
|Debut||Digimon Rumble Arena|
|Partners||Ai and Mako|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Hiroki Takahashi (Tamers)|
(En:) Derek Stephen Prince (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-666, Bo-1058, Bo-74t, Dα-472, 3-035, P-005|
Beelzemon Blast Mode is a Demon Lord Digimon. It is an ultimate Demon Lord that raised its power and spirit to their utmost limits. Instead of evolving in wickedness, it maintained a calmer mental state, and its three, once-baleful red eyes have become green. It commonly demonstrates incomparable power and speed, and four jet-black wings are growing from its back. You can almost say that before the Beelzemon that took on this figure, the opponent no longer exists. Its right arm is integrated with its Blaster, and fires powerful energy waves to disintegrate everything into atoms.
- Corona Blaster (Death Slinger): Fires a destructive wave from the Blaster.
- Corona Destroyer (Chaos Flare): Draws a magic circle before itself, then fires destructive waves toward the center.
- Double Impact: Rapid-fires the Berenjena.
- Darkness Claw: Raises a claw overhead and then cuts the opponent to pieces.
- Beelzebu Kick
- Corona Destroyer (High Impact): Continuously fires at the enemies with a big gun.
- Behemoth x Deathslinger (Behemoth×Death Slinger): Rapid-fires the Berenjena while doing donuts with the Behemoth, then finishes with a destructive wave from the Blaster.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Tamers
- 2.2 Digimon World 3
- 2.3 Digimon World 4
- 2.4 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.5 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.6 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.7 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.8 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.9 Digimon Battle
- 2.10 Digimon Masters
- 2.11 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.12 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.13 Digimon Links
- 2.14 Digimon ReArise
- 3 Notes and references
Beelzemon Blast Mode appears similar to the base Beelzemon except its three red eyes are now green, it has four black wings, the upper two of which are much larger than the lower two, and a large energy cannon, its Blaster, integrated into its right arm.
- Beelzebumon: Blast Mode (ベルゼブモン：ブラストモード)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media. Some media leave out the colon.
- Beelzemon Blast Mode
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon World 3
Beelzemon Blast Mode can be obtained by raising any partner Digimon's Gallantmon and MaloMyotismon forms to level 40. It is also available as a Black Mega Card with 51/51. Blast Mode can DNA Digivolve in battle between MaloMyotismon and Gallantmon. After using "Blast Mode", the base Digimon will swap out with the back up Digimon.
Digimon World 4
Beelzemon Blast Mode can be obtained four ways: Playing as Guilmon or Veemon, clear the Card Retrieve side quest with 1HP remaining on Hard Mode, or while playing as Agumon or Dorumon, clear the Item Road Quest on Hard Mode.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Beelzemon Blast Mode is #392, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 332 HP, 371 MP, 187 Attack, 167 Defense, 170 Spirit, 146 Speed, and 99 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Dark Veil, Mind's Eye, and Assassin. traits.
He is also a member of Gaia Origin, and his scan data can be obtained after defeating the group in Dusk.
Beelzemon Blast Mode can also DNA digivolve from Beelzemon and BanchoLeomon, if the base Digimon is at least level 68, with 100% friendship and 410 spirit.
Beelzemon Blast Mode can be hatched from the Gunner Egg.
One of Beelzemon Blast Mode's techniques, Beast Whack, is an homage to the Beelzemon Blast Mode in Digimon Tamers.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Beelzemon Blast Mode is #307, and is a Mega 2 level, Balance-class, Dark-species digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Death Barrier, God Eye, Item Master, and Healing Wave traits.
Beelzemon Blast Mode digivolves from Beelzemon. In order to digivolve into Beelzemon Blast Mode, your Digimon must be at least level 57 with 210 attack and 100% friendship, but only once you have revived Beelzemon Blast Mode and befriended Leomon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Beelzemon BM is a Dark Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 25 memory. It digivolves from Beelzemon. Its special attack is Corona Destroyer and its support skill is Blaster, which increases Attack by 10% and amount of HP received from absorption effects by 30%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Beelzemon BM is #282 and is a Dark Virus Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 25 memory. It digivolves from Beelzemon. Its special attack is Corona Destroyer and its support skill is Blaster, which increases Attack by 10% and amount of HP received from absorption effects by 30%.
Beelzemon Blast Mode is a special digivolution of SkullSatamon.
Beelzebumon Blastmode is card 6-647.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Beelzemon BM digivolves from Beelzemon.
Beelzemon BM digivolves from Beelzemon.
Notes and references
- Beelzemon Blast Mode is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- Digimon Tamers, "Beelzemon's Big Day" 
- Digimon Tamers (manhua)
- This attack is named "Dark Ringer" in Digimon Rumble Arena and Digimon Battle and is named "Deathslinger" in Digimon ReArise.
- This attack retains its original name of "Chaos Flare" in Digimon Rumble Arena and Digimon ReArise, and is named "Chaotic Flare" in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk.
- This attack is named "Blast Mode" in Digimon World 3.
- This attack retains its original name of "High Impact" in Digimon Masters
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- Digimon Rumble Arena