|What's needed: everything|
|Attack! Ultimate Appmon—The Ultimate 4! |
(Shūrai! Kiwami Apumon—Arutimetto Fō!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) June 17, 2017|
(En:) October 14, 2019 (subbed)
|View on Wikimon|
The Ultimate 4 show their faces to the Applidrivers.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Appmon Data Lab
Beautymon: You ought to spend your time more wisely by saving your fascination for me, the most beautiful of the Appmon world!
Oujamon: Hmph, Eri-chan is far prettier than you!
Oujamon: Her skin is soft and glowing!
Beautymon: Don't you dare talk about my skin, and my crow's feet, and my laugh lines!
- —Beautymon has no tolerance when she is not called on as the most beautiful.
Astora: You got him this time! That was incredible, Entermon! Yay!
Entermon: This stuff's a piece of cake for me!
Fakemon: That was incredible, Entermon! Yay!
Fakemon: Hold that thought!
- —Entermon unknowingly high-fives with Fakemon after the latter "collapses" in battle.
Rei: You bastard, what did you do to Hajime?!
Biomon: Hajime? Oh, do you mean the special patient that Leviathan requested of me? That operation was the best. I enjoyed it to the fullest. After all, when it was over, the result was unbelievable!
- —From a short clip of Hajime being operated, Rei discovers that his brother was at the hands of Biomon.
"Thank goodness. Let's go back... to Ai-chan's place now... Then we can all eat Gatch-monaka until we're stuffed... together..."
- —Gatchmon's last words.
- Cracks on Haru's Appli Drive, particularly on the circle edges and the 'B' button only appeared right after Charismon crushed the Appli Drive. They would not be seen afterwards, and into the following episode.
- The eye catch features Globemon.