Angewomon is an Angel Digimon. It has the appearance of a beautiful woman. Although it was previously classified as an Angel-type, it was confirmed as an Archangel-type because of the greatness of its abilities. As their trait, Champion angels have six wings, and Ultimate angels have eight wings. Although its personality is extremely gentle, it cannot forgive those who are crooked or evil, and it won't stay its hand from attacking until the opponent converts. Because of its soul and power, it is said to be a being like a goddess of the Digital World.
- Celestial Arrow (Holy Arrow): Shoots a holy arrow made of thunder whose powerful lightning-strike is also known as "Heaven's Punishment".
- Heaven's Charm: Crushes the opponent with a deadly cross of holy light which is packed with beauty and affection, and demonstrates its strongest efficacy against the evil powers of Digimon. In Digimon World Data Squad, it whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Heaven's Charm (Saint Air): Wraps its allies in holy light, recovering them from abnormal conditions and restoring some of their stamina. In Digimon World Data Squad, it creates a holy tornado.
- Holy Slap: Attacks with a holy slap filled with love.
- Lift Your Spirits (Holy Kick)
- Divine Kick (Holy Attack)
- Angel Dash (Holy Dash)
- Flying Kick
- Super Jump
- Angel Wings (Angel Wing)
- Heel of Justice (Holy Charge Kick)
- Heaven's Charm (Holy Charm)
- Sledge Dash: Rams into foe at full speed.
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- 2.4 Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
- 2.5 Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
- 2.6 Digimon Frontier
- 2.7 Digimon Data Squad
- 2.8 Digimon Fusion
- 2.9 Digimon Adventure tri.
- 2.10 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.11 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
- 2.12 Digimon Next
- 2.13 Digital Monster D-Project
- 2.14 Digimon World 2
- 2.15 Digimon World 3
- 2.16 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.17 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.18 Digimon World: Next Order
- 2.19 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 2.20 Digimon All-Star Rumble
- 2.21 Digimon World DS
- 2.22 Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
- 2.23 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.24 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.25 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.26 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.27 Digimon World Championship
- 2.28 Digimon Battle
- 2.29 Digimon Masters
- 2.30 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.31 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.32 Digimon Links
- 2.33 Digimon ReArise
- 2.34 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
Angewomon is a tall, slender, woman-like Digimon with fair skin, long blonde hair, and a helmet like that of Angemon. Its outfit is a skin-tight, white bodysuit that covers half of its body with white high heels. It has eight white, dove-like wings with four on either side. Angewomon wears a Holy Ring on its left ankle and the DigiCode, on both the Holy Ring and its ribbons, reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster"). Angewomon is frequently depicted wearing lipstick.
- Angewomon (エンジェウーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Angewomon is a Variable which completely restores one ally's DP.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Angewomon can digivolve from Gatomon. It is mentioned in a stone that a DNA Digivolution of Aquilamon and Gatomon will create either Angewomon or Silphymon.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Angewomon card, titled "Holy Arrow", will teach a Digimon the Holy Arrow technique. Holy Arrow is a Vaccine-type technique which attacks all enemies.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
A silhouette of an Angewomon was seen outside the eating tent at the Autumn Leaf Fair.
Digimon Data Squad
An Angewomon can be seen along with other Digimon kept in stasis glass tubes in the room where Thomas H. Norstein's sister was in.
Digimon World Data Squad
Angewomon appear as enemies in the Dark Area.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
An Angewomon appears as one of the nurses when Lord MagnaAngemon was being healed, as well as during the celebration of Daemon's defeat. In a letter to the readers, the author and illustrator also expressed their desire to make a side-story involving a "Prince Salamon", but due to time and resources, having to settle for drawing a "Sexy Angewomon Picture".
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World 2
Angewomon's ribbons are depicted as blue.
Digimon World 3
Angewomon is unlocked by:
- Kotemon: Taomon: Level 20 with 360 Water Resistance.
- Kumamon: Angemon: Level 20 with 200 Water Resistance.
- Monmon: MagnaAngemon: Level 30 with 110 Water Resistance.
- Agumon: MagnaAngemon: Level 20
- Veemon: MagnaAngemon: Level 20
- Guilmon: WarGrowlmon: Level 40 with 140 Water Resistance.
- Renamon: Kyubimon: Level 30 with 160 Spirit.
- Patamon: Angemon: Level 30 with 180 Wisdom.
Angewomon unlocks Rosemon at level 40.
Angewomon is also available as a White Ultimate card with 31/33.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon World: Next Order
Angewomon is a Holy Vaccine type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Gatomon, Piddomon and Meicoomon and can digivolve into Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Crusadermon, MarineAngemon, and can DNA Digivolve to Mastemon with LadyDevimon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Angewomon is #208, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 211 HP, 244 MP, 130 Attack, 98 Defense, 117 Spirit, 113 Speed, and 60 Aptitude. It possesses the Halo 4, Critical 3, and Soothing Hand.
It dwells in the Highlight Haven. It is also available as a partner in Dawn's Balance Starter pack.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Angewomon is #133, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Dark elements. It possesses the Paralysis Guard, High Sniper, and Healing Hand traits.
It dwells in the Access Glacier. When defeated, it can drop the debug plates for Ophanimon or Magnadramon.
Angewomon digivolves from Gatomon and can digivolve into Ophanimon or Magnadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Angewomon, your Digimon must be at least level 31 with 110 attack and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived Angewomon.
It can be hatched from the Angel DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Angewomon DigiFuses from Gatomon, Wizardmon, and Starmon L, and can DigiFuse to Ophanimon with Piximon and Unimon, to Seraphimon with MagnaAngemon, Shakkoumon, and Parrotmon, or to Magnadramon with MegaKabuterimon (Red), Kyukimon, and Airdramon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Angewomon is a Light Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 14 memory. It digivolves from Gatomon, Sunflowmon and Frigimon and can digivolve to Ophanimon, Magnadramon, Valkyrimon, and can DNA Digivolve to Mastemon with LadyDevimon. Its special attack is Celestial Arrow and its support skill is Holy Ring which increases HP recovery effects by 20%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Angewomon is #152 and is a Light Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 14 memory. It digivolves from Gatomon, Sunflowmon, and Frigimon and can digivolve to Ophanimon, Magnadramon, Valkyrimon and can DNA Digivolve to Mastemon with LadyDevimon. Its special attack is Celestial Arrow and its support skill is Holy Ring which increases HP recovery effects by 20%.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Soul Chaser
An Angewomon invites an Angemon to come with it to Digitamamon's restaurant to eat cake with it, however when Angewomon goes to order some it sees that Digitamamon had given LadyDevimon a roll cake after it had tried to force it to make a special cake after Goblimon and Raremon had taken the last two. This pisses off Angewomon who tells LadyDevimon not to force Digitamamon to give it cakes and when Angemon arrives, wondering what had been taking so long, it tells the two that arguing over cakes was ridiculous, which pisses off LadyDevimon and it attacks Angemon. This pisses off Angewomon and the two leave and fight in a more suitable area. LadyDevimon gets bored, and deciding that it really wants the cake causes a bright light, steals the cake, and runs away, however it is unable to eat the cake as Angewomon quickly catches up to it. Suddenly a series of explosions happen, and a Darkdramon arrives. Angewomon explains that it is known for causing destruction wherever it goes and appears where powerful energies clash and so had had been attracted to the energy radiating from their fight. After the Darkdramon tries to destroy the restaurant, LadyDevimon attacks it and teams up with Angewomon so that it cannot destroy the shop. Their combined attacks do nothing, however as they continue to attack it the Darkdramon eventually retreats. LadyDevimon and Angewomon begin to fight over the cake again, however LadyDevimon - bored of fighting - decides to split the cake into two and share it.
Angewomon and LadyDevimon continue to happily frequent Digitamamon's restaurant, but one day LadyDevimon leaves her cake unattended to retrieve Angewomon. The cakes are found and innocently eaten by the passing Omekamon, but when the ladies return they quickly assume the other had stolen both cakes.Lighdramon, Armadillomon, and Hawkmon are roped into the fight and try to calm them down, but when Armadillomon misidentifies the culprit as the formidable Omegamon, the pair quickly become withdrawn. After further investigation, Veemon unravels the situation with Omekamon and returns to the duo with many other friends to share in his new ramen concoction.
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon Adventure, "Wizardmon's Gift" 
- Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Digimon World Re:Digitize
- Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, "Parallel World" 
- Digimon Adventure tri., "Coexistence" 
- Digimon ReArise, "Illuminating Light: A Guide to the Rainbow" [2.12]
- Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- Serbian dub
- This attack is named "Heaven's Arrow" in Digimon World 2, and retains its original name of "Holy Arrow" in Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and in its Shodo figure profile.
- This attack is named "Holy Air" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Saint Air" in Digimon World Data Squad.