(En:) Android, Cyborg
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
Water Tiger Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kiyoyuki Yanada (Adventure/02/Tamers)|
(En:) Michael Sorich (Adventure/02), Richard Cansino (Tamers)
Andromon is an Android Digimon. It possesses a fighting strength which can fell a Digimon below Ultimate in a single blow. It was developed as a prototype for Cyborg Digimon, and the mechanically-based Andromon was manufactured at the same time as the organically-based cyborg Boltmon. Its technology was also appropriated for MetalGreymon and Megadramon. As a prototype Digimon, it possesses neither will nor emotion, so it is faithful to its programmed behavior. It was upgraded with a program based on the data acquired from the Andromon of File Island, and the strength of that program varies.
- Lightning Blade (Spiral Sword): Fires a blade of energy from its arm module.
- Gatling Attack (Gatling Missile): Fires two smart homing missiles from its chest, chasing enemies, which also contain machine guns.
- Weak Slap
- 1 Design
- 2 Fiction
- 2.1 Digimon Adventure
- 2.2 Digimon Adventure 02
- 2.3 Digimon Tamers
- 2.4 Digital Monster X-Evolution
- 2.5 Digimon Fusion
- 2.6 Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
- 2.7 Digimon Next
- 2.8 Digimon Adventure:
- 2.9 Digimon World
- 2.10 Digimon World 2
- 2.11 Digimon World 3
- 2.12 Digimon World Re:Digitize
- 2.13 Digimon Digital Card Battle
- 2.14 Digimon World DS
- 2.15 Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
- 2.16 Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
- 2.17 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 2.18 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 2.19 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 2.20 Digimon World Championship
- 2.21 Digimon Battle
- 2.22 Digimon Masters
- 2.23 Digimon Heroes!
- 2.24 Digimon Soul Chaser
- 2.25 Digimon Links
- 2.26 Digimon ReArise
- 2.27 Digimon New Century
- 3 Notes and references
- Andromon (アンドロモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Andromon is a Variable dealing damage to one enemy.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Andromon digivolves from a line 43 Tankmon.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Andromon is also a regular enemy in Dark Takato's Crevasse.
The Andromon card, titled "PF Critical III", is a Rank 4 card which gives a chance of dealing increases damage in battle when equipped.
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Andromon is defeated by the DigiDestined's Partner Digimon.
A wild Andromon maintains Factorial Town and is oblivious to a Giromon saboteur, who is ruining the network. Once Mameo defeats Giromon, Andromon apologizes and begins retrieving the sabotaged data. It occasionally appears in File City and compliments the look of it.
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
It is also available as a Brown Ultimate Card with 31/29.
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon Digital Card Battle
The Andromon card is #116 and is an Ultimate level Darkness-type card with 1700 HP, needing 40 DP to digivolve into, and worth 10 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Lightning Blade": inflicts 690 damage.
- "Gatling Missiles": inflicts 590 damage.
- "Weak Slap": inflicts 150 damage, and attacks first.
Its support effect is "Own HP are halved. Boost own Attack Power +400."
Some Andromon also serve in Fusion Card Shop in certain Battle City.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Andromon is #199, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 215 HP, 225 MP, 131 Attack, 123 Defense, 75 Spirit, 99 Speed, and 50 Aptitude. It possesses the Sniper 3, Protect 4, and Critical 3 traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Andromon is #128, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element, and a weakness to the Thunder element. It possesses the Death Guard, Paralysis Guard, and High Sniper traits, and has the special skill Rock Split.
It dwells in the Palace Laboratory. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Andromon.
Andromon digivolves from Guardromon and can digivolve into HiAndromon or Boltmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Andromon, your Digimon must be at least level 27 with 110 attack, 90 speed, and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived Andromon.
It can be hatched from the Machine Egg.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Andromon is an Electric Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from Guardromon, Clockmon, and Tankmon, and can digivolve to Craniamon, TigerVespamon, and HiAndromon. Its special attack is Spiral Sword and its support skill is Metal Empire which increases damage from Electric attacks by 15%.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Andromon is #144 and is an Electric Vaccine Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from Guardromon, Clockmon, Tankmon, Guardromon (Gold), and Coelamon and can digivolve to Craniamon, TigerVespamon, and HiAndromon. Its special attack is Spiral Sword and its support skill is Metal Empire which increases damage from Electric attacks by 15%.
Digimon World Championship
Andromon digivolves from Guardromon at Level 31, and can further digivolve to HiAndromon at Level 41. There is also a mutant digivolution line in which Andromon digivolves from DexDorugamon and can digivolve to Imperialdramon Dragon Mode.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Andromon digivolves from Guardromon.
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- Digimon Tamers, "Kazu's Upgrade" 
- Digimon World DS Digimon Gallery: HiAndromon: "The completed form of the incomplete Andromon."
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Adventure Character List
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Tamers Character List
- This attack retains its original name of "Spiral Sword" in Digimon World, Digimon Battle, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, Digimon Links, and on BT2-103: Spiral Sword.
- This attack is named "Gatling Missles" in Digimon World: Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Gatling Missle" in Digimon World Championship.