Agunimon is a Wizard Digimon. It possesses power over Flame which bears the might of AncientGreymon. Because its "DigiCore" is wrapped in the Spiritual Fire which is called a holy blaze, it is able to freely manipulate flames. It is an incarnation of the "Firewall" that defends the Net, and is a guardian deity. Because of its easily fired-up personality, it has a soldier-like aspect that practices mental training with yoga exercises, and its way of speaking is somewhat archaic, like a kenpo artist. In battle, it fights by freely using Oriental martial arts, and accumulates flames at one point of its body with a trick that focuses its spirit, to raise its offensive ability. It wields the flame-clad Burning Wrist battle gloves.
- Pyro Punch (Burning Salamander): Unleashes a blazing dragon from the Burning Wrists.
- Pyro Tornado (Salamander Break): Unleashes a whirlwind kick of flames.
- Pyro Darts (Fire Darts): Throws small bits of fire at his target from his gauntlet.
- Pyro Tornado (Crimson Knuckle): Performs a punch.
- Fire Dash
- Fire Slide
- Elbow Drop
- Burning Slider: Performs a punch and follows with a sliding strike.
- Voltic Strike: Performs a flaming kick.
- Blaze Shoot: Performs a kick in the air.
- Blaze Gust: Performs a kick in the air.
- Salaman Rider Kick: Performs a flaming jump kick.
- Gatling Burst: Performs a series of rapid-fire punches.
- Million Gatling Burst: Continues a series of rapid-fire punches.
- Cross Fire: A unison attack with Zephyrmon. Agunimon charges into a tornado created by Zephyrmon and unleashes its squalling fist of fire.
- Shining Burn Slash: A unison attack with Lobomon. The enemy is surrounded by a dragon of flames, and sliced in half by holy light.
- 1 Design
- 2 Development
- 3 Fiction
- 3.1 Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
- 3.2 Digimon Frontier
- 3.3 Digimon Fusion
- 3.4 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
- 3.5 Digimon World 3
- 3.6 Digimon World: Next Order
- 3.7 Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- 3.8 Digital Monster D-Project
- 3.9 Digimon Racing
- 3.10 Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
- 3.11 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- 3.12 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
- 3.13 Digimon Masters
- 3.14 Digimon Heroes!
- 3.15 Digimon ReArise
- 4 Notes and references
Agunimon is a humanoid Digimon clad in a black body-suit and red armor. It draws deeply from its namesake, the fire god Agni, with its control over flames, while also associating with the legendary salamander and the elemental fire that folklore ascribes to it. It is equipped with the Flame Shoulder pauldrons and bears the Fire Spirit Mark on its mask and belt.
- Agnimon (アグニモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in most Japanese and some American English media.
- Agunimon (アグニモン)
- Direct romanization of Japanese name.
Digimon Adventure (PSP game)
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Digimon Frontier: A Train Called Hope
Agunimon is also the subject of one episode's Digimon Data Collection.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World 3
Digimon World: Next Order
An Agunimon from another Digital World had been travelling through other Digital Worlds, and after hearing rumors about the Hero, the Tamer who saved the Next Order Digital World, challenges them to a battle at the Infinite Cauldron. After being defeated, it decides to stay in the Next Order Digital World, and joins the City. Agunimon joins the Colosseum and gives the Hero rewards based on how many fights they have won in the Colosseum.
Agunimon is a Fire Unknown type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Birdramon and RedVeedramon and can digivolve into KaiserGreymon, Gallantmon, Phoenixmon and ShineGreymon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
In the original Japanese PlayStation Vita version of the game, Agunimon also digivolved into Susanoomon, however the western PS4 version changed Susanoomon from a Mega level Digimon to an Ultra level Digimon that DNA Digivolves from KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digital Monster D-Project
He is one of the three locked characters. He can be unlocked by winning all cup races in 1st and can digivolve into BurningGreymon, and may de-digivolve into Flamemon if his energy's too low.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Agunimon DigiFuses from Agumon and Coronamon, and can DigiFuse to Apollomon with Flaremon and Flamedramon, to ShineGreymon with RizeGreymon and MasterTyrannomon, and to AncientGreymon with MetalGreymon (Vaccine), MasterTyrannomon, and Paildramon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
|This information is only considered valid within the Complete Edition continuity.|
Agunimon is #068 and is a Fire Free Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. Agunimon can de-digivolve to Agumon and Guilmon and can digivolve to Matadormon, SkullMeramon, and RizeGreymon. Its special attack is Pyro Punch and its support skill is Human Spirit which boosts speed by 20% but lowers attack by 10%.
The Human Spirit of Flame is unobtainable in Cyber Sleuth, so to raise an Agunimon, one must first be raised in Hacker's Memory and then both games must be completed— Matadormon, SkullMeramon, RizeGreymon, and BurningGreymon can then de-digivolve to Agunimon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Agunimon is #068 and is a Fire Free Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Agumon and Guilmon using the Human Spirit of Flame and can digivolve to BurningGreymon using the Beast Spirit of Flame, Matadormon, SkullMeramon and RizeGreymon. Its special attack is Pyro Punch and its support skill is Human Spirit which boosts speed by 20% but lowers attack by 10%.
Agunimon is an obtainable Digimon at the H-Hybrid level.
Agnimon digivolves from Flamon.
Notes and references
- Agunimon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game. Agunimon is a Champion Digimon in the Digital Monster Card Game α, an Ultimate Digimon in Digimon World: Next Order, and a Rookie Digimon in Digimon Pendulum Z.
- Digimon Frontier, "All Aboard" 
- Digimon Frontier, "Home Again, Takuya Returns" 
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- Digimon Xros Wars, "Xros Songs!! To All Youths Who Chase their Dreams!!" 
- Digimon Frontier, "Darkness Before the Dawn" 
- Digimon Frontier, "A Hunka Hunka BurningGreymon" 
- Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Character/Cast List
- Spirit-Digivolving Figures: Agunimon
- This attack retains its original name of "Burning Salamander" in Digimon World: Next Order and is called "Burning Salamander Attack" in the Portuguese and Spanish dub of Digimon Frontier.
- Toei Animation's official Digimon Xros Wars website