Agumon is a Reptile Digimon. It has grown up and become able to walk on two legs, and has an appearance like a tiny dinosaur. Because it is still on the way to adulthood, its power is low, but as its personality is quite ferocious, it doesn't understand fear. It has grown hard, sharp claws on both its hands and feet, and demonstrates its power in battle. It is also a being that foretells Digivolution to a great and powerful Digimon.
- Pepper Breath (Baby Flame): Spits flame breath from its mouth to attack the opponent.
- Kūchū Baby Flame (空中ベビーフレイム lit. "Aerial Baby Flame"?)
- Super Pepper Breath: A more powerful version of Pepper Breath.
- Sharp Claws (するどいツメ Surudoi Tsume?, lit. "Sharp Claw"): Attacks with claws.
- Spirit Fire (Spitfire): Shoots a small blast of fire from its mouth.
- Cross Fire (Cross Fight): Gathers power and then either bites foe or slashes them with claws.
- Battle Hawk
- Triple Bird Flame (Triple Baby Flame): Performs "Pepper Breath" alongside two other Agumon, fusing the three flames into a gigantic fireball.
- Claw Uppercut (Uppercut): Uppercus the enemy with its claws.
- Claw Attack (Mach Jab): Rapidly jabs or slashes the opponent with the claws of both hands.
- Mach Jab Combo
- Dynamite Kick
- Fire Breath
- Baby Burner: Accumulates "Pepper Breath" in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
- Gamble Jump
- Agumon Dive: Jumps at the enemy and slams its claws down on them.
- Wildfire Uppercut: A flaming uppercut with its claws.
- Wild Whip: Hits the enemy with an upward swing of both hands.
- Agumon Fight Special
- Splash Kick: Kicks the enemy whilst flipping forward.
- Triple Combo
- Slam Combo
- Final Claw: Jumps and slashes a falling enemy with the claws of both hands.
Agumon is a short and stout Tyrannosaurus rex-like Digimon standing about 3 feet tall, and has amber orange skin and light green eyes. It also has flattened forearms with broad, three-clawed hands, though early artwork for the Digimon virtual pet depicted its hands with four claws, and distinct pectoral muscles. Its legs and arms are shown to be very vascular. Its tail is stubby, and its head and snout are almost as large as the rest of its body.
- Agumon (アグモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (Ja:) Aguagu (あぐあぐ?), the onomatopoeia for biting.
Digimon Adventure (Movie)
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
Agumon is one of the Digimon Ryo Akiyama begins the game with, a reference to Anode/Cathode Tamer, where Agumon is the first Digimon he gets there.
Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
An Agumon toy appears in Takato's dream when he wants to fight with Guilmon. A basic sketch of Agumon is in a picture frame with two of the Monster Makers, who created the basic idea for and studied Digimon in this series.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Agumon card, titled "PF HP Plus III", is a Rank 2 card which increases a Digimon's Max HP by 120 when equipped.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver 1.5
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Data Squad
Several Agumon are seen in a flashback to the massacre in the Digital World.
Digimon Fusion Fighters
Digimon Universe App Monsters
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters (manga)
An outdoor with a picture of Agumon and Gabumon is in the city.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Many Agumon are being trained by Leo at MagnaAngemon's castle on Taichi's and Zeromaru's first visit. These Agumon then digivolve into Champions and are sent across the Digital World to protect cities, three of which become Greymon, Meramon, and Centarumon to protect Hospitown.
Two Agumon are among the young Digimon in Star City who want to shake Taichi and Zero's hands.
Digital Monster D-Project
Several Agumon work for Ogremon as members of the "Bandits" that Mameo has to defeat. After Mameo clears the Ogre Fortress the first time, the gang of Agumon decrease to two, and finally separate from their boss when it quits its profession to patrol the city.
Agumon is a Rookie-type and Vaccine Digimon that is active during the day.
Agumon digivolves from Koromon, and can digivolve to Greymon, Meramon, Birdramon, Centarumon, Monochromon, or Tyrannomon. If not meeting the requirements to digivolve to Champion, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. When killed in battle, it has a 10% to digivolve to Bakemon. If the happiness and discipline gauges are empty, and it is scolded, it will digivolve to Nanimon. Agumon can be entered into the Fire Cup, Grapple Cup, Dino Cup, and Humanoid Cup.
Digimon World 2
Agumon digivolves into Greymon, then MetalGreymon, Mastertyrannomon or SkullGreymon depending on its DP and finally WarGreymon or Omnimon depending on its DP. Agumon is one of the only rookies that are not seen in any domains. In order to obtain one, you must have to DNA Digivolve two Greymon together. Its technique is "Pepper Breath", that spend 8 MP. It's a single-attack.
Digimon World 3
When Junior plays "hide" with Veemon, there are two Agumon to fool him.
Agumon is a red Rookie Digimon card with 5/3. In the PAL/Japanese versions, Agumon appears in various colors.
Digimon World 4
Agumon can digivolve to WarGreymon after completing "Undead Yard".
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Agumon is the first opponent of the first Beginner City's Battle Arena. He uses the "Tri-Color Starter" Deck.
The Agumon card is #027 and is a Rookie level Fire-type card with 570 HP, and worth 20 DP in the DP Slot. Its attacks are:
- "Pepper Breath": inflicts 380 damage.
- "Spirit Fire": inflicts 200 damage.
- "Cross Fire": inflicts 120 damage, and sets the opponent's attack to 0.
Its support effect is "Boost own Attack Power +300."
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Agumon digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve to Angemon, GeoGreymon, Greymon, and Growlmon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Encode
An Agumon is among the silhouetted Digimon in the page that explains what Digimon are.
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Agumon digivolves from Koromon and Gigimon and can digivolve to Greymon, GeoGreymon, Tyrannomon, Angemon, and Birdramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
Digimon World: Next Order
Agumon is a Fire Vaccine type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve into Greymon, Tyrannomon, Meramon, and Greymon (Blue). If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
Digimon World Championship
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon All-Star Rumble
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Agumon is #024, and is a Rookie-level, Balance-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Health 100% and Curiosity traits, and the Special Skill Ice Melt.
Agumon is the first partner Digimon for the player.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue and Red
Agumon can Digifuse to Agunimon with Coronamon (Blue), to Greymon with Gabumon (Blue), to Shoutmon with Veemon and Coronamon (Blue), and to WarGreymon with MetalGreymon (Vaccine), Greymon, and Koromon (Blue).
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Agumon is a Fire Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve to Greymon, GeoGreymon, Sukamon, Tyrannomon, and Meramon. It's special attack is Pepper Breath and its support skill is Dragon's Roar which increases damage from Fire skills by 15%.
In Complete Edition, Agunimon can de-digivolve to Agumon.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory
Agumon is #018 and is a Fire Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 5 memory. It digivolves from Koromon and can digivolve to Greymon, GeoGreymon, Sukamon, Tyrannomon, Meramon, and Agunimon using the Human Spirit of Flame. Its special attack is Pepper Breath and its support skill is Dragon's Roar which increases damage from fire skills by 15%.
Digimon Soul Chaser
Agumon is a Rookie and Blazing Digimon with and maximum level of 10, it is obtainable in "Rare Capture", and "Release Anniversary Megafest Capture". Its signature skill is Pepper Breath
Digimon New Century
Notes and references
- ↑ 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "And so it begins..." 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "The Birth of Greymon" 
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "Potential for the Future!" 
- ↑ Digimon World: Next Order, Agumon (Black): "Having digivolved to a virus type, Agumon awoke to his wild nature."
- ↑ Digimon ReArise: Agumon -Yuki no Kizuna-: "A profound bond between Agumon and its Partner, it is a legendary, final evolution, which realized after countless possibilities.
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Adventure Character List
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Meltdown in the Magma Zone!" 
- ↑ This attack is named "Pepper Flame" in the first part of Digimon: The Movie, which is the dubbed version of the Digimon Adventure movie, and "Baby Frame" in Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer.
- ↑ This attack is named "Claw Attack" on St-01 and "Sharp Nails" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- ↑ This attack is named "Claw Attack" in Digimon Rumble Arena.
- ↑ "Battle Hawk" is the name of the axe wielded on Bo-1dw.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Upper Cut" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Mach Jab" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.
- ↑ This attack is named "Spitfire Blast" in Digimon All-Star Rumble.